@Glauke I don't know you but daaamn you slay, everything is balanced and magnificent. What lipstick are you using? It looks similar to my Lime Crime lippy!
#HATTWOKEUPLIKETHIIIIS kidding, nah, this took like a THOUSAND hours of dragging hattself out of bed and pulling a MOOSE SWEATER on 'cause dang it was like 72 degrees Fahrenheit what the hell dang 72? that's crazy that's like antarctica
Spoiler
oh it's goooone D: </3
hatts can't smile, so ignore that, but moose sweater, doh
Last edited by Hattable on Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard
Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.
'I stare into the endless sky And the sorry tale of my life goes by'
Haven't done this in a while. This was taken Friday before work, so yes, I'm in my work shirt xD but my faithful hair covers the logo considerably so no cropping needed. Yay! And yes, this was posted on snapchat xD
Spoiler
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then." - Lewis Carroll
When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind. — Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind