A selfie, courtesy of playing with tongue depressors at the Doctor's office this morning! For justice, I call for swollen-tongue selfies from @Iggy and @Birkhoff!
[redacted hehehehe]
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon
I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.
You do, @AlexSushiDog? I'm not sure if I should be excited because I have a long lost twin or if I should feel bad because somebody has to look like me. xD (BTW, I have no idea as to why the tops of the pictures cut off. My phone is kind of off its rocker and just does what it wants.)
'we have lingered in the chambers of the sea / by sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown / till human voices wake us, and we drown'
Now I realize that there is no righteous path, it’s just people trying to do their best in a world where it is far too easy to do your worst. — Castiel