User avatar

xv0nillaWriterx

  • Poetry » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Dancing with the Devil

    Hi, I really love your poem it was so interesting. Every last stanza i like the way it says : ""Don't be afraid, just trust me my dear.""Just follow me ...

    Nov 26, 2015
  • Poetry » Supernatural, General Re: Dark Denials

    Hello there, I like your poem it is really nice and neat. I like the way it rhymes and organize into stanzas. But what does this mean: ""Thou Hast Fallen ...

    Nov 22, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: The Girl

    Wow I love your story it is neat and nice. I also like the way you put emotions and feelings inside and it makes a great flow. But i don't ...

    Nov 21, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Cursed Gemini-Prologue

    I like your prologue and it was very interesting. One thing is add emotions and feelings to the story like how she feels. And what do you mean:"Remembering that horrifying ...

    Nov 21, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: I Can't Write Poetry

    I like your poem, it is nice and neat. I want you to put emotions and feeling how you felt. So the reader can understand it. Your rhyming it is ...

    Nov 21, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Every Detail

    Hi, I am xv0nillaWriterx,you can call me vanilla! ; > I am here to review your poem. First things first, i love your poem and it is so romantic and ...

    Nov 21, 2015
  • Poetry » Review, Realistic Re: Their Laybrinth

    Hi this ix xxv0nillaWriterxx and i am here to review. I love your poem it is nice. I want you to add rhyming words and stanzas. And also you gotta ...

    Nov 20, 2015
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Ghosts

    Hi, I love your poem and it is emotional to me. I want you add feelings and emotion to the character more. Also I want you to add and describe ...

    Nov 20, 2015
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Magic

    Hello, I am xxv0nillaWriterxx here to review you AWESOME poem So your poem is a flow but add emotions and feelings about the character so the reader can understand it ...

    Nov 20, 2015
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My death wish

    I love your poem it is so nice. I want you to add emotions and feeling to the character so it will be so emotional. I also like when you ...

    Nov 20, 2015
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Realistic Re: Writers Block

    Wow when i was clicking this, i only see a box for me to write but no words. That is cool and your title interest me and the genre but ...

    Nov 20, 2015
  • Other » Humor, Other Re: 20 Things I Wish I Knew In Elementary School

    I like your list and the people who is going to graduate elementary school should know this to help them because it is good and neat. I am in middle ...

    Nov 20, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Action / Adventure Re: A Meeting Of Equals.

    Hi, this is xxv0nillaWriterxx is here to review your prologue. : > So I love the way you describe the place : "The office, which was cluttered with lacquered furniture, ...

    Nov 20, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Romantic Re: The End of Us

    Hi, i like your short story, it is very emotional where a women can't live with him anymore and in the end i like the countdown. ""...4...3...2...1..." and you let ...

    Nov 19, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Bracelet

    I love your poem and it is like a story where a women get abused by her husband. In a poem they include emotions and feelings so you should add ...

    Nov 18, 2015


You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh