User avatar

xXTheBlackSheepXx

xXTheBlackSheepXx

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Romantic Re: Moving On

    Hey Serenya! This story seems interesting so far, hopefully my comments can help :) The beginning really caught my attention. After you had mentioned a major power outage I was ...

    Jan 7, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I would if I could, but I can't so I won't

    Hey there! I'm awful at reviewing poetry, but since I'm already here I thought I should write something x) This was really great, I enjoyed reading the whole poem and ...

    Dec 11, 2012
  • Poetry » General, Narrative Re: i really did love you too

    Hey girl! hope I can help x) Very sad how this is about a kid who lost their mom, no one should ever have to deal with that but it ...

    Dec 9, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: Prometheus Burning (Chapter Six, Show's Over)

    Hey there :) I realize I'm coming into this story on chapter 6, but I'll do my best in the review x) So from what I understand, your characters are ...

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: tell them kids to quit whining

    Very nice! I'm no good at reviewing poetry, so I'll stop while I'm ahead and just say that I like this piece :) For the record, I like subtle swearing ...

    Dec 4, 2012
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Action / Adventure Re: The Cool Bean

    This. THIS IS WHY I LOVE YOU. Except you forgot the prologue: cool beans beans are cool there is nothing cooler. than a bean. Beans... the coolest of the cool ...

    Dec 3, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Dark Zenora: Introduction

    Hey there! I think you did a good job on this prologue. We get to meet your character a little and we can tell what kind of person she is. ...

    Nov 9, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Romantic Re: Deliverance: Chapter 1

    Hey again! If I remember, I really loved the first version you had of this! I don't think I could find anything wrong ^_^ But I'd be happy to run ...

    Nov 2, 2012
  • Poetry » Romantic, Fantasy Re: The story of our love.

    Hey Erza! I'm so glad I get to review something of yours ^_^ So, the basic concept of this poem is easy enough to grasp. The narrator ended up falling ...

    Oct 28, 2012
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: The House Up On Top The Hill

    Hey there! :) You've got a pretty cool idea here. The whole Haunted House thing has always interested me ^_^ I still get a little creeped out in dark rooms ...

    Oct 3, 2012
  • Short Story » General, Teen Fiction Re: Sheep.

    Sheep!! :D I felt inclined to review this because of the title. What can I say? xD I think you have a great idea here and I would love to ...

    Sep 20, 2012
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The heart's voice (Chapter 6)

    Hi again :) I just love your story so much. It's such a unique environment that I am always wrapped right into the story whenever I read. The way you ...

    Sep 13, 2012
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The heart's voice (Chapter 5)

    Cool cliffhanger! I think you have excellent cliffhangers for every chapter in this story so far. This is a solid chapter, though it doesn't seem like there is really any ...

    Sep 10, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Supernatural Re: Cascades of Time (Chp 6)

    So we've uncovered that those two chicks are sisters, I hadn't seen that coming x) But what is this House of Elrah? What does it have to do with anything? ...

    Sep 4, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Supernatural Re: Cascades of Time (Chp 5)

    Hey, I definitely like how you stayed in the same location. We got to know the characters a lot better. Before it seemed like I'd just be getting into them ...

    Sep 4, 2012


Moo.
— Cow