User avatar

xGraceex

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Let This Go

    Wow i loved it! i liked the repetition, even though other people really dont like it i did becuase it showed that the narraters hole life revolves around the other ...

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Why Do You Let Me Stay Here?

    I really liked it, it was so intense, though i was a bit confused! lol. i really wanted to know why it was so intense, a back story, i might ...

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: An Unnamed Poem

    I loved it, its a great descrption on life and how confusing it can be :D i cant beleave you wrote this in a few minutes! lol yea i loved ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Tightrope Walking

    i loved it, it is so different from all the other poems on here, i can feel the main characters fear as she walks, it must be so terrifying! i ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: When dawn arrives

    I only scaned through a few of the other reviews and inda agreed with some of the stuff they said - your story was really well written, i liked it, ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I will Remember

    I loved it, it was so heart wrenchingly sad and beautiful about dangerouse love (lol im getting a bit poetic here) it flowed so well, i was gripped from the ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My crazy poetry

    Wow if you tried to say all of that outloud you would run out of breath and pass out! lol it was great, you must feel a lot of emotions ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: What Kind Of Fool Am I?

    Wow that was so romantic! painfully romantic, i loved it, you remind me of one of those poets you read in books, the ones so full of emotions and every ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sighs

    I loved it, it was so emotional! lol there was a few spelling mistakes but i spell bad all teh time (you can probably tell from this review :D ) ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Away

    I liked it, i wanted to know more about what had happened to her and why she was running, i sort of know what is going on but its still ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Best Friends For Never

    I liked it, its the first poem on here that i have read about your best friend hurting you, and i think you really expressed your emotions in it. One ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: He's not quite ready

    It was great, i really felt the love between them and their frustration lol im only fifteen so ive never really had that sort of relationship and to be honest ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Heartbeat

    I really liked it, it was so different from the normal things where "red = blood and red = hate blah blah blah" I think you described the colour red ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Falling for Jake

    Yes the flashback confused me too - which part came first? the first part with the sex or the second part with them in class? i still really liked it ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sun and the Moon

    I really liked it! I thought you really put loads of heart into it, like you were really writing about a person knew i love poems like this, where you ...

    Sep 22, 2008


The necessary beauty in life is in giving yourself to it completely, only later will it clarify itself and become coherent.
— Richard Linklater