-
Re: Threads Of Destiny:Echoes Of The Pendant Book Two-The Raven's Shadow Introduction-Chapter Two
BTW, they are in a romantic relationship, and Chapter two is out too! I would love if you can review that as well. And I typed this on Google Docs, ...
Jul 31, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny:Echoes Of The Pendant Book Two-The Raven's Shadow Introduction-Chapter Two
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR REVIEW! Have you read the first book yet? It explains the teen's relationships, but just to warn you, it is a little (A ...
Jul 31, 2025 -
Re: wildflower drowning in the dark
It is emotional and creative. I like how you describe yourself and someone else, comparing to nature. All natural things are beautiful, no matter how you look at them. I ...
Jul 31, 2025 -
Re: Kingdoms: Pt 2
Oops...forgot to read the description underneath. It is final. That's why it sounded final lol XD
Jul 31, 2025 -
Re: You're Blue Like a Front Bottoms Song
I also think have maladaptive daydreaming lol
Jul 30, 2025 -
Re: You're Blue Like a Front Bottoms Song
Honestly, I think I might have it too. For me, 1 is blue, 2 is yellow, 3 is green, 4 is dark green, 5 is red. Like what the heck? ...
Jul 30, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny: Echoes Of The Pendant-Book One, A Guardian's Spirit, Introduction And Prologue
Btw, the second part is already out. I'm sorry, it is a bit too fast-developed. I am working on my second book, tell me how it is!
Jul 30, 2025 -
Re: I'll Be Yours, Withal
Oh thank you!
Jul 30, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny: Echoes Of The Pendant-Book One, A Guardian's Spirit, Introduction And Prologue
Thank you so much for leaving a review! This is my first time posting a story, so it is kind of you to leave some feedback! It is true, I ...
Jul 30, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny:Clash Of The Tribes Book Three-The Oath Of Loyalties Introduction-The End
Currently working on the rest!
Jul 29, 2025 -
Re: I'll Be Yours, Withal
Beautiful. Emotional. Creative. I can go on forever! It is about love and loyalty, is my guess! I love the pattern, syllables, and rhythem! I have a question though, what ...
Jul 29, 2025 -
Re: Ch-5 The Window, A Face And A Box
Sure!
Jul 29, 2025 -
Re: All my friends
Very relatable. I love the rhyming and how you described it. It is so true that they pretend to understand, even though they don't know anything about how I feel. ...
Jul 29, 2025 -
Re: Quench for Freedom
No problem :D
Jul 29, 2025 -
Re: Sorry...It's already Broken
Of course! I will check out some of your others
Jul 29, 2025
