User avatar

velvetcatsz

i'm not your friend. or anything. damn.

  • Poetry » Lyrical, Literature Re: To my mother

    YAUuayaysya YAAAAAAY

    Sep 19, 2025
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Literature Re: To my mother

    The EXCLAMATION MARKS AND ALL CAPS IS MY STYKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY WRITINGGFFFFDS LOVE YA %u2764%uFE0F

    Sep 19, 2025
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Narrative Re: hold my own.

    Don%u2019t have a guitar ToT I play piano.....wait I have an idea gimme a few hours XD

    Sep 19, 2025
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Narrative Re: hold my own.

    Of course! I%u2019ll tag you and say that the melody I made is mine while the song is completely yours! Uhmmm I%u2019m sure it%u2019s gonna be VERY different lolll

    Sep 19, 2025
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Literature Re: To my mother

    Honestly I used to do that too.. maybe I should keep it.. But it%u2019s your thing.. Happy Writing...

    Sep 19, 2025
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Narrative Re: hold my own.

    Hi! This song is so emotional and I was singing it out loud with a melody I made loll. It’s CATS here to leave a comment/short review? Let’s dive in! ...

    Sep 18, 2025
  • Poetry » Culture, Narrative Re: these things that have no measure

    Thank u for clarifying!!!! It actually sounds so nice! Keep going!

    Sep 18, 2025
  • Poetry » Literature, Spiritual Re: The Genesis Poem

    That%u2019s great to hear! Happy Writing! ~CATS

    Sep 17, 2025
  • Poetry » Narrative, Other Re: Nostalgia

    Oh yeah!! I forgot spring ToT Oh well... THANKS FOR UR REVIEW!!! thank u for taking the time to write this :)

    Sep 16, 2025
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: The Piano

    Hello! Thanks so much for yet another amazing review full of suggestions! Yes, I meant for the narrator to slip into thoughts lolllll Thank u again!

    Sep 16, 2025
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Why: A Poem-Raven's Perspective ToD

    Thank you SO much for another wonderful review, Gen! I really appreciate your opinion and I will continue exploring different ways to make poems!!

    Sep 16, 2025
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: The Piano

    Thank u so much! Honestly I love your critism, it really helps with my poetry that I would keep in mind next time. Thank you so much for reading and ...

    Sep 16, 2025
  • Poetry » General, General Re: π™‡π™žπ™œπ™π™© 𝙀𝙛 𝙒𝙀𝙀𝙣 πŸŒ™

    No prob! I love it LOVE YA CATS

    Sep 15, 2025
  • Poetry » Narrative, Other Re: Nostalgia

    Thanks for ur review!!! You are doing great and thanks for the tips I will keep that in mind Happy Reviewing! CATS

    Sep 15, 2025
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Daydreams

    Thank u! I will think about it lollll THANKS FOR UR REVIEW MILES LOVE YA CATS

    Sep 15, 2025


Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joyβ€”the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— BrenΓ© Brown