-
Re: release.
Huh, I swear that was a word %uD83D%uDE2D But basically I meant not nonchalant, thanks for pointing that out!! I didn%u2019t know what categories to put in, and I%u2019m doing ...
Dec 21, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny:Echoes Of The Pendant Book Two-The Raven's Shadow Chapter Ten-The End
Thank you so much for ur review and support and advice!!! Appreciate u on this journey!
Dec 13, 2025 -
Re: Teenager
Thanks so much, loved hearing that it was relatable and glad u enjoyed!!!
Dec 10, 2025 -
Re: Teenager
Thanks so much for reviewing!!!
Dec 10, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny:Echoes Of The Pendant Book Two-The Raven's Shadow Chapter Nine
Thank you so much for your thoughts and opinions!!! It's so fantastic to see you again, and I'm glad you enjoyed! It would be better if I slowed it down ...
Dec 7, 2025 -
Re: Why: A Poem-Raven's Perspective ToD
Thanks
Dec 6, 2025 -
Re: Daydreams
I%u2019m glad u enjoyed, but sadly I%u2019m not interested. Sorry to disappoint!
Dec 6, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny:Echoes Of The Pendant Book Two-The Raven's Shadow Chapter Six-Seven
Thank you so much for your amazing feedback and I love hearing what you think! It really helps for when I might publish more. I should add more details, and ...
Nov 30, 2025 -
Re: Life Has Turned Me Down-An Inspirational Speech About Your Emotions
You've been reviewing like fire!!! I love your feedback on this, yes, I wrote this because it would make me feel more up if someone read it and it helped. ...
Nov 30, 2025 -
Re: Shattered Glass
Thank u so muchhhh! I%u2019m glad u enjoyed!
Nov 28, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny:Clash Of The Tribes Book One-Storm's Fury Introduction-The End
Thanks for leaving your thoughts! Maybe if you read it in order will make more sense lol %uD83D%uDE06 Thanks for reading!!
Nov 26, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny:Echoes Of The Pendant Book Two-The Raven's Shadow Chapter Ten-The End
Thanks so much for your feedback! Ur comments will be to good use!
Nov 26, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny:Echoes Of The Pendant Book Two-The Raven's Shadow Chapter Nine
Yes, I turned ut around since it%u2019s in the dream world! Might make more sense if u read it all lol, but I like knowing what u think!!!
Nov 26, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny:Echoes Of The Pendant Book Three-Snake's Venom Chapter Five-The End
Yes, it can be a bit confusing. This book is before Scarlett tho%u2026it might make more sense if you read it in order :) Thanks so muchhhhh
Nov 26, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny:Echoes Of The Pendant Book Three-Snake's Venom Chapter Two-Four
Glad u liked this one!!!
Nov 26, 2025
