-
Re: Best friends forever
Yes it is, I am working on the story. Anyways thanks
Apr 25, 2016 -
Re: I Love You Still
Hello I am here to review your poem. I must say you described waiting for love in a very beautiful manner. Love is a great feeling to express and write ...
Apr 24, 2016 -
Re: Color!
Its written for a festival of my state where we play with colors .
Apr 8, 2016 -
Re: Why did he do this?
Your poem is really a beautiful piece of art . I am very new to this site but i really loved your work . Beautiful display of words and emotions ...
Apr 7, 2016 -
Re: She !
Thanks alot for being such a great critic .
Apr 7, 2016 -
Re: She !
Thanks it was my very first one and i would surely try to improve . Thanks for your valuable review
Apr 7, 2016 -
Re: She !
Thanks it was my very first one and i would surely try to improve . Thanks for your valuable review
Apr 7, 2016 -
Re: The Automaton's Heart: Chapter 1
LOVED YOUR WORK
Apr 7, 2016 -
Re: Absolute :: Prologue
Good
Apr 7, 2016 -
Re: x - warnings
Great Work !
Apr 7, 2016 -
Re: The Corpse: Part II
Superb
Apr 7, 2016 -
Re: You Failed
Beautiful !!
Apr 7, 2016 -
Re: Girl or Beast
Superb Man ! Loved your work
Apr 7, 2016
