User avatar

theobliviousoracle

  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: The time I'll leave you...

    Hello. The poem I think is a shot at something greater but you've come only midway to the aim. It not only fails to engross me and bring the emotions ...

    Mar 11, 2015
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: Untitled

    Well, this is an interesting piece you've got here. Its so short it could as well have been a haiku but whatever, let's get to the point. So, first of ...

    Mar 11, 2015
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Let's Go Home

    I felt that you are telling a bit too much about what the characters are feeling. You are telling us that the tears came out of her eyes and she ...

    Mar 11, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Life

    Hello. Quite a few poems about life I see each and everyday. Each saying something different but if you look at the core of them all you'll see that they're ...

    Mar 10, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: I. Rain Machine

    Hello. The first thing that comes to my head is that the sum of the contents here isn't the final poem. It looks as if two people were put up ...

    Mar 10, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Literature Re: The Altar

    Okay. This was not at all what I expected after reading the description and I have to tell you I was disappointed but then it happens all the time. This ...

    Mar 5, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Glasses

    You totally got to me. You know, sometimes I too remove my glasses and the world blurs into a melancholy of colors scattered without definite boundaries and it feels like ...

    Mar 5, 2015
  • Article / Essay » Romantic, General Re: A letter to the girl I'm so in love with

    Okay, this is completely different from any love letter I've ever read in my life. I'm going to honest, I've never read anything other than poetry on YWS and the ...

    Mar 4, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Why, oh Why?

    This is so pretty and simple. I think you could have done a lot much better but the hurry in which it was written can clearly be seen the way ...

    Mar 4, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Real Life

    This poem really got to me and more than anything I found it interesting. I started reading and the first impression that I got was someone remembering their happy moments ...

    Mar 4, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: Pinky Fingers and Whispered Words

    Now this is a really sweet poem here. I liked the metaphor you used in the first stanza and how a promise grows with the children and that's just beautiful. ...

    Mar 4, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Touching the Sky

    Hello. Superb work! That's all I can say. All of us dream about things in our childhoods but due to petty somehows and somethings most of us leave them behind ...

    Feb 27, 2015


Sea and Sky- both blue. Once, in proposal, Sea turned red. Sky's father- Sun forbade so she wept as rain, uniting the lovers in defiance.
— AlexWrites