User avatar

starlitmind

you are loved

  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Spark of Hope

    Hey there! I thought I'd give this a review since it has less than two :D This is a really well written story. You use great descriptions, and the emotions ...

    Jul 20, 2020
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: word salad

    Hey there! This is a pretty old poem, but here I am c: I think you have some really unique metaphors and comparisons. The whole topic of this poem is ...

    Jul 19, 2020
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Love You Poem (1)

    Hey there! I know this poem is super old, but it has only one review, so I decided to review it anyway! You have some nice imagery in your poem! ...

    Jul 23, 2020
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: i cant think of a name for this poem

    Hey there! I know this piece is pretty old, but I feel bad that it has no reviews, so I decided to give it one! I like this poem! It ...

    Jul 18, 2020
  • Short Story » Romantic, Humor Re: From the Pocket

    Hey there! I love this story. It's quite unique, as you've told the story from a ring's point of view. I love reading stories done from an object's perceptive. You ...

    Jul 17, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Narrative Re: Chapter #2

    Hey there, Prim Rose! :D I haven't read the first part, but I thought I'd go ahead and review this chapter. I really like this chapter! I'm now thinking of ...

    Jul 16, 2020
  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: Spinster

    Hey there! I really love this poem. Like the others have said, I haven't read the word "spinster" in awhile, so your poem felt very unique and new. Your rhymes ...

    Jul 15, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Other Re: Friends Throughout Time 1/?

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! :D I hope you're enjoying it so far. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! I love the concept of your story. Time ...

    Jul 14, 2020
  • Short Story » Literature, General Re: Purple Haze -1

    Hey there! First off, welcome to YWS! :D I hope you are enjoying it so far! If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask. I think this is ...

    Jul 13, 2020
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: .

    Hey there! This is a really cute poem! It's light and fun and very enjoyable to read. I love poems about nature/seasons, and I think you did a really good ...

    Jul 12, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: How does it feel to lose someone?

    Hey there! First of all, late welcome to YWS! I hope you are enjoying it so far :D This is a lovely poem. You had some great lines talking about ...

    Jul 11, 2020
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Travelling by book. Part1

    Hey there! I really like the idea behind this story. It's a cool idea, and I'm excited to see where you'll take it. You had some nice descriptions in places, ...

    Jul 10, 2020
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Memories and Ashes

    Hey there! This is quite an interesting story. What I've realized through reading this is that you're very good at descriptions! Your words painted a vivd picture in my mind, ...

    Jul 9, 2020
  • Art » Realistic, General Re: Accept Me

    Hey there, welcome to YWS! I hope you are enjoying it here :D If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask! This is a great poem and includes ...

    Jul 8, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Narrative Re: Writers

    Hey there! I really like this poem :D It's a nice topic you show, and you did a good job of explaining what a writer does and writes about. It ...

    Jul 7, 2020


Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger