User avatar

speakerskat

speakerskat

  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: Shadow Writers

    Hey there it's Speakerskat here to review for you and team Dreamwave! Happy review day I must say I absoultley loved the legnth of the poem you have here it ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Evermore

    Hey there Speakerskat here to review for you and team Dreamwave! Well you can definatley tell her that i really super loved this poem and that the tragdey and romance ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Politics Re: Night of the People--People of the Sun

    Hello there it's Speakerskat here to review for you and the wonderful team Dreamwave! Happy review day! Well I must say I really enjoyed being able to read it both ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Lyrical Re: Sleep

    Hey there Speakerskat here to review for ya and team Dreamwave! I thought this was a very interesting poem and I have never heard dreams described like this before which ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Lost Innocence

    Hey there Speakerskat here to review for ya and team Dreamwave! Wow your right this was pretty depressing but oh so lovely in it's own way. I really really liked ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Omens and Toast

    Hey there Speakerskat here to write a review for ya and team Dreamwave! Okay I'm just a little confused I read this three times and don't really get the meaning ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: I Wish

    You told me tear it up so here I am Speakerskat at your and team Dreamwave's beck and call :) I really could not believe that this was a rough ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Fa??ade

    Hey there it's Speakerskat here to review for ya and team Dreamwave! I totally can relate to this poem, a kid totally destoryed my heart and it just kept breaking ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, Realistic Re: They Called Me A Liar

    Hey there Kat here to review for ya! I'm strange I like to pick out the bad stuff first. In the last two stanzas you had a few spelling errors ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: A New Road

    Hey there Speakerskat here to review for ya! Just real quick, the last line of the whole thing really crushes the hopeful feeling I was getting towards the end of ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: A Silent Song

    Hey there Kat here to review for ya and team DREAMWAVE YAY! Just saying I'm writing this line BEFORE I read it , epic title dude! Okay now to the ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: Jolt

    Hey there speakerskat here to review for ya! The main idea of this poem was crystal clear , nice and straight foward, I like that because most of the time ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Lyrics » Spiritual, General Re: Do Not Be Afraid

    Hey there Kat here to review for the ever awesome team Dreamwave! Wow I could really hear the tune pouring over your words and the first stanza had me hooked! ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: False Reality

    Hey there Kat here to review for ya! Wow this was reallyyyyyyy deep! So much meaining packed into so few words . Obviously the death of a very close loved ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Our best on Offer

    Hey there fellow writer Kat here to review for ya! Happy review day Okay so let me just say I died at the last stanza, that right there was pure ...

    Jun 30, 2013


Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read.
— Groucho Marx