User avatar

shiney1

shiney1

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I Fight.

    Hey Boo! Well, I love the idea and the theme of this poem, and I am glad to see you trying different approaches. I find the "short and sweet" aspect ...

    Oct 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Poetry is...

    Hey Boo (can I call you Boo?), here as you requested! First of all let me say that I see much improvement in this acrostic versus your previous ones. You ...

    Oct 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Listen

    I really like this. I love how it gives enough information for it to be understandable and easy to follow, but at the same time doesn't reveal too much. It ...

    Oct 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: being born as a human

    Hey, shiney1 here :) What i like about this poem is the feelings I got from it. It boosts your confidence and has a good amount of spirit. There are ...

    Sep 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Everlasting

    Hey, shiney1 here :) I love the fact that someone besides me likes to do acrostics, and can do so without those baby lines that seem to be used in ...

    Sep 18, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I hate now

    Hey, shiney1 here. I love your poems, so I will review :D Well, compared to the other poem I saw, this one is not that up to par. But maybe ...

    Sep 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I'm Not Perfect.

    This is pretty good. I love how you talk about yourself, and the acrostic format. The thing is I wish you expanded on it more. It is a bit too ...

    Sep 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Anticipation

    Hey, shiney1 here :) I absolutely love the imagery here! Good use of similes as well. Although, I feel that this poem lacks a great amount of flow, so it ...

    Aug 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: heart broken

    I'm back, at your request :D I love that you put more into this! It has reached more of it's potential this way. And I saw some corrections you made, ...

    Aug 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Missing in action

    Wow. This is a very deep poem. I have not seen something like this on this site in a long time. And even though it is saddening, it also makes ...

    Aug 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: sincerity

    Hey, shiney1 here. I will review this in all of my honesty. This poem is... interesting. It makes sense to a certain extent, but it has to be read quite ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Not Forever

    Hey Sol! That is a very good question, by the way... :/ I like this poem, that it's short and sweet. It flows pretty well for the most part, and ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: heart broken

    Hey, shiney1 here! This poem is short and sweet, and I like that. But many things can be done to improve it. I feel like it was rushed when written, ...

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: DELETE

    Hey, shiney1 here :) This is an interesting poem, and it does have some truth to it. People do lie to you and fake their love for you, and people ...

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Cage

    Hey, shiney1 here :) I love this poem. I love it. The imagery is astounding, and I could paint a picture in my head of all that went on. The ...

    Aug 16, 2011


True belonging doesn’t require you to change who you are, it requires you to be who you are.
— Brené Brown