User avatar

shanan-cat

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Desperate for your love

    I only had one problem with your story, if it is a poem I think that it should at least have verses, like after every four lines or so, you ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: My Sunshine Part 1 (revamped... yet again)

    Oh, thank the lord! You changed it and it's so much better now! Are you pleased with yourself? I like it a lot better than the other one. I have ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Blood heart.

    Meg? It was good but kinda short especially for you. Work on it, o.k? shanan-cat!

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Alphess: part one [revised as of 2008/03/11]

    Camille! When did you get time to do this? It was amazing! I have nothing wrong with it. shanan-cat!

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Other » General, General Re: Deleted

    LOVED IT!!!!, but you have to watch for spacing and a few typos but that is it! KEEP IT UP!!! shanan-cat!

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Stone Cold

    I have nothing to say ti this except that you are the best writer that I have ever seen and reviewed. Really you should maybe when your older, publish some ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My fall

    It was good, but you should have a space in between every four lines, O.k? I liked the rhyming and how you used something old and a life story and ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Sly as a fox

    Hi! I liked your story, and I think it was original. I don't know why so many people do so many long reviews. It's pointless!\ Anyways I liked your story. ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Koze Amulet

    Thanks for the advice! Hopefully, I'll manage to get around to retyping it with more of point and ahve it be less cliche,k? and thanks for the review! shanan-cat!

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My darkness

    Thanks for all the replies guys and I will use your advice in a most respected way. shanan-cat

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Earth is small

    you shouldn't have stopped, it was good, but if you kept going, you would have amde it even better (seriously)!!! (I don't agree with via, it does make sense and ...

    Jan 27, 2008


I understand what you're saying, and your comments are valuable, but I'm gonna ignore your advice.
— Roald Dahl