User avatar

shanan-cat

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Smile

    Good poem, but the layout is a little weird... I'd suggest to lay it out like so just so that people can read it better: Every time I see you, ...

    Feb 21, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Love in the Rain

    Greetings. Just to start off, I thought this poem was interesting, but a little bland. I couldn't quite myself around the simple words that you used to describe your feelings. ...

    Nov 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dear _ _ _ _ _ _

    Oh, very unique! :D Although, very different.... I think that most people understand that when reading a poem, you count the syllables in your head. I thinks it's actually a ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Collage Poem

    I'm sorry, but do you have an obssesion with the letter "I"? The first thing that I noticed wasn't what you wrote or any of the words that you had ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Heart

    This was AMAZING! I loved the way that you made those few words bold at certain times, but in the future, try to refrain from doing that. It takes the ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: She Feels

    Welcome! I know I'm not really ready to this welcoming thing, but I felt like you need it and I liked that short piece that you had there. I really ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Death Is An Angel

    Very nicely done. I loved reading it and I thought it was great. The only problem that I had with it was here: Dark as black midnight. Bright as morning ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sometimes I Feel.

    Sometimes I feel like I'm always left out, Sometimes I feel like a miss out, Some times I feel like I’m the odd one out, dom"] Alright. This poem is ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Alone

    I really like this piece, but I think that there are a few things that you could change. Not big things, but snall things that make the difference between "Like" ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Words of a Conceited Man

    Well, this is definitely and interesting story line... very original and appealing. You picked a some wicked words and had a excellent idea to how you were going to end, ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Untitled

    I know this sounds really, really emo at the beginning, but bear with me. It gets better. I want the world to go away. The bustling cities, The quiet woodlands, ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Pretending

    That was so good. The way you made all your words rhyme was easy going and beautiful. It felt as the words melted in my mouth while I read it ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: past the point of no return

    Truly amazing work there, Medusa! Keep it up, and just a little note, add more detail! :smt016 Have fun writing, Shanan-cat! :elephant:

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Caught Sight

    Okay... That was good, very good! It had good flow to it, I just thought that there were a few things that you need too change-- and that's under my ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: On my Own

    Haven't heard of you in a long time, girlfriend! So, onto the review! If I need to fight I will fight and you can’t stop me. This is how it ...

    Jun 18, 2008


WAIT WHAT. I JUST SAW MYSELF IN THE QUOTE GENERATOR
— Darlet