User avatar

sbear1231

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Two Sided

    HEY! First of all, I like the emotion behind this poem. It seemed very realistic to me. Personally, I'm into more abstract poems so when I found myself liking this ...

    Jun 19, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Heat of Heroism

    HEY! I really enjoyed reading your poem primarily because it created a whole bunch of thoughts in the back of my mind. Every thing that I thought about while reading ...

    Jun 19, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Requiem for the unrighteous ones

    Hey! First of all..... I LOVED IT! I really enjoyed the imagery. For me it was very easy to visualize. I also really liked the concept behind it. The whole ...

    Jun 19, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Boom

    Hey! Very impressive piece! I thought that your use of repetition was very unique to anything I have ever read before. Each scenario was also unique in its own way ...

    May 14, 2013
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Cell

    Hey! This story is very interesting! I love your descriptions, they are so detailed. While reading this piece, I could practically see the setting in front of my eyes. I ...

    May 14, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Dementia

    Hey! I just want to say that first of all, I think this story is amazing! It's full of emotions which the reader can understand. What I mean by that ...

    May 14, 2013
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: Shadows

    I liked the idea that there is a lot of things that the reader can interpret from it but at the same time I feel like I don't really know ...

    Apr 24, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Button

    WOW! This story is amazing! To me, this felt like a real person. This story really took a darker look on humanity but you did it in a way that ...

    Apr 24, 2013
  • Short Story » Horror, Dramatic Re: crazy in love: Rosie's Story

    Wow! I'm not really sure what to say :/ . I honestly can't see anything wrong with it..... So why don't I just tell you all the good things I ...

    Apr 20, 2013
  • Short Story » Literature, Realistic Re: Step Out

    Hey! I think that this is an amazing story! Aside from the occasional grammatical error, I thought it was really good. I think you have a really incredible power to ...

    Apr 20, 2013
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Lost In Thought

    Hey! I really enjoyed this story because it was very open to the reader. What I mean is that every reader can interpret it in their own way. At the ...

    Apr 11, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: The Harbor

    Hey! I love the simplicity of this story! It's such a simple plot that it really allows your descriptive abilities to shine. It was actually very shocking to me to ...

    Apr 11, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Forgive Me.

    I honestly think that this is one of the best stories I have read on YWS. I love how dramatic you are! It's amazing because you turn every little movement ...

    Apr 10, 2013
  • Short Story » Narrative, Other Re: Bloody Feet and Burning Pasteurs

    Hey, I just want to start by saying that I thought this story was amazing! You have an amazing talent in terms of depiction which is something that I find ...

    Mar 29, 2013


I'm tired of books having villains who are just villains for no reason.
— EllieMae