User avatar

potatoefry2001

heart broken and useless to everybody in this tragic experience we call life

  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Weak ( this is a mix between Lyrics, Poetry, short story)

    Hey there, @Anma, 'Tato here for a review. Just wanted to say the way you wrote this was amazing. I don't know if there is anything I want to change. ...

    Mar 19, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: True Friends

    It was my pleasure...

    Mar 19, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Flavors of Life

    This is really beautiful and so true in everything you have said.

    Mar 18, 2019
  • Lyrics » Dramatic, Health Re: Sorry dear

    Glad to know you are doing well. Yes... If that changes, don't hesitate to PM me.

    Mar 18, 2019
  • Other » Dramatic, General Re: I'm Sorry

    :D thank you. Yes, definitely full of emotion.

    Mar 15, 2019
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Broken(song, lyrics)

    your welcome

    Mar 8, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Health, Romantic Re: Hold Onto Life

    MAKE IT A BOOK MAKE IT A BOOK MAKE IT A BOOK MAKE IT A BOOK MAKE IT A BOOK MAKE IT A BOOK MAKE IT A BOOK MAKE IT ...

    Mar 8, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Kelly

    AWWWWWWE!!! Thank you SO much. I will let you know if I need some help or advice.

    Mar 8, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: What Is Music?

    What do you play if you don't mind me asking?

    Feb 22, 2019
  • Other » Dramatic, Romantic Re: His actions didn't cause too much hurt

    Thank you SO Much!!! Have fun today, and PM me if you need me.

    Feb 14, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Strong

    I posted it twice.... oooops....

    Feb 14, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Strong

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hey, @FireSpyGirl, 'Tato here for a review.... First of all, I must say I know how you feel, especially the line you wrote, "I can get well, I must. But ...

    Feb 14, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: True Friends

    @FireSpyGirl this is dedicated to you

    Jan 4, 2019
  • Poetry » Narrative, Romantic Re: To Love and To Sin

    Also happy late welcome to the YWS!!! :D:D:D:D:D

    Jan 3, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: Undercover

    @Autopilot you can call me 'Tato! It's become my call sign on here. It's what I say after every review. Thanks for the idea!

    Jan 3, 2019


Every time someone steps up and says who they are, the world becomes a better, more interesting place.
— Captain Raymond Holt