Home » Literary works » Novel / Chapter » Health

16+ Language Mature Content

Hold Onto Life

by Munozutoo2122

Warning: This work has been rated 16+ for language and mature content.

Hold Onto Life

Meadow Alvarez lost her mother when she was only 6 years old due to Bronchial adenoma a type of lung cancer and ever since then she has been on her own living with her aunt because her father left right after her mother’s death, only coming when he needs money. Still scarred by her father’s departure, 12 years later Meadow is devoted to helping people who have Bronchial Adenoma but however she doesn’t see this as her future rather she wants to be a singer and dancer, sharing her passion with the world but for the sake of her Aunt she decides to pursue medicine with her best friend Rye. One day Meadow volunteers at the same hospital her mother died in to help patients with different lung cancers and that’s where she meets Hayes Moreno a boy who has a bad case of Bronchial Adenoma but who doesn’t believe in treatments, and only has 9 months to live. Soon the two embrace in a beautiful romance and because of each other eventually they begin to learn different things about life they took for granted. Meadow is learning that she should follow her dreams because that’s what her mother would have wanted for her, and that not every man is like her father. Hayes is learning that he can get a second chance at life all he has to do is to embrace help and hold onto life, soon he begins his treatments. However sometimes fate has a cruel way of tearing the beautiful things apart. When different unexpected obstacles happen both must have to decide how far they will go to hold onto life and be with each other. Told in both of their perspectives see how despite obstacles these two young people realize the true meaning to holding onto life

Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:06 pm
4revgreen wrote a review...

First of all, you should really work on structure. You should put it into separate into paragraphs in order to make it easier to read, and follow. One big chunk of text is unappealing to read, and I often struggle to get through it.
It does sound interesting, however. :-)
In my opinion, this is not a blurb. This is a summary of the story. A blurb is short and concise. This was a too long to be a blurb.
Hope this helps :-)

Thank you for your advice

Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:59 pm
potatoefry2001 says...

MAKE IT A BOOK
MAKE IT A BOOK
MAKE IT A BOOK
MAKE IT A BOOK
MAKE IT A BOOK
MAKE IT A BOOK
MAKE IT A BOOK
MAKE IT A BOOK
MAKE IT A BOOK
MAKE IT A BOOK
MAKE IT A BOOK
MAKE IT A BOOK
MAKE IT A BOOK
MAKE IT A BOOK
MAKE IT A BOOK
MAKE IT A BOOK
MAKE IT A BOOK
MAKE IT A BOOK

Okay Okay I will

<3 <3 <3 YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:17 pm
Honora wrote a review...

Hey Muno! I think this would be a good book. It sounds like it will be a sad one :( but one that has lessons to be learned from it. I’m not sure if you have heard the song “Piece by Piece” by Kelly Klarkson but your description reminded me of it. It’s a good song and I recommend it! (Make sure it is the slow version) ;)

I actually am basing it off of Kelly Clarkson's Piece by Piece and Andy Grammer"s Don't Give Up On Me

Honora says...

Lol well it%u2019s a great song! XD

You cannot have an opponent if you keep saying yes.
— Richard Siken