User avatar

pendr

pendr

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Horror Re: The Shattering Melodies

    Holy buckets. Tell me you're going to publish your poetry someday because it's relatable, beautiful, you're rhythm is awesome, and, quite frankly, it's perfect.

    Dec 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Mystery / Suspense Re: Lady of the Lake

    Ok. Thanks for making me tear up and get chills in the middle of class! -Pendr

    Dec 18, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 39: The Sacrifice

    Thank you! It came from the heart. Halfway with the first draft or second draft?

    Dec 15, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 37: The Revelation

    You know, if I knew you in real life, sorry to say, I would beat you with a book, too. And to your second paragraph: 1. THEN WHY DID YOU ...

    Dec 13, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 42: The Decision

    -buries face in blanket and gives up all will to live- I just.... I just... I just...... I just don't know. I still don't understand... I... I still want to ...

    Dec 13, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 39: The Sacrifice

    I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I MUST KEEP READING.

    Dec 13, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Fantasy Re: Chapter 36: The Counter-attack

    -breathes heavily and shakily to hold back screams and tears- I know exactly what he's going to do.... IT'S TOO SOOOOOOOOON

    Dec 13, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Fantasy Re: Chapter 35: The Wait

    THESE CHAPTERS KEEP GETTING SHORTER AND SHORTER. AND I'M SO CLOSE TO FORTY-TWO. AAAH. I JUST WANT IT TO LAST FOREVER!!

    Dec 13, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 31: The Return

    Ok. HER MOM WORKED AT THE FACILITY?! OH MY WORD! I CAN'T EVEN BREATHE RIGHT NOW. But considering the reaction I had, Billie should probably have more of a reaction ...

    Dec 12, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 30: The Roof

    -sobs- Only twelve more chapters for now D''''':

    Dec 12, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 30: The Roof

    -sobs- Only twelve more chapters for now D''''':

    Dec 12, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 29: The Facility

    Whoa..... Whoa. Whoa. Ok I literally am like only able to say 'whoa.' I could continue but after a couple more times it would get annoying. So I'll only say ...

    Dec 12, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: chapter 28: The Arrow

    -huge sigh of relief- okay. ok. then disregard my most recent comment. By the way. THIS CHAPTER WAS. SO. GOOD. AND. INTENSE. AND I ALMOST DIED. AGAIN.

    Dec 12, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: chapter 28: The Arrow

    Like, literally. If you remove these chapters, I will slaughter you like the Legion did the rebellers.

    Dec 12, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: chapter 28: The Arrow

    No! Keep these chapters in! Bro! They are so necessary! It's perfect! Don't remove them! Don't do it!

    Dec 12, 2014


Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero