User avatar

paperbackheart

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Love of a Soldier

    It's interesting, and I like the rhyme scheme. As the reviewer before me said, the second stanza was rather choppy. I would've prefered that you kept the five line rhyme ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Mask

    Add more emotion. This is too peppy for a suicide story. I mean, I can't feel for the character, nor do I get the feeling of depression. It seems like ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Earthheart: Prologue

    Right from the start I am pulled in, and I can't tear it apart because of that. I'm going to do a mild review however. The grammar is good and ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Conflict Between a Writer and His Characters

    I liked it a lot. It was very funny and anticlimatic at the end. I feel the same way also when I'm writing a new story, except the old characters ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Chillest Remedy

    I love the rhyme. It really unwinded me after reading it. I love the rhyme scheme and it reminded me of Poe's rhymes. That made me happy since I barely ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: No More Lies, I Promise

    This is a powerful story and I could see the hurt in it all. I'm sorry that you had/have to go through bullying like that. Those people are simply arrogant ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Heartbroken

    This is an interesting scene and it's well written. I can't find any grammatical or spelling issues within this. The feelings are shown through this and I can imagine this ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The End

    It's a rather sad poem, and something I feel right now. It's good, very good, but there are a few things I'd like to point out. The ending was a ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sin

    This is a very good poem and I enjoyed reading it. In my opinion, it is flawless. I am surprised that you are willing to talk about sin so openly ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Fear-Scent

    This is powerful. I love how you focus on the surroundings and let the emotions kick in. While many would say not to use fragments, which you did multiple times, ...

    Jul 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Parting Love

    This is a very entertaining poem. At first I thought it was serious, then I thought it was about a bag of chips, and finally after I read the last ...

    Jul 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I'm Not The Hero

    Interesting, very good. I like that you used superheroes in this to portray a normal guy. This is something that a lot of people could relate to. However I have ...

    Jul 1, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Beware Unkown

    This is rather different and gives me a strange impression. It reminds me somewhat of war. Don't ask me how, but it does. It's dark and then has that little ...

    Jul 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I cut myself

    Interesting, that's how I feel when I do it...not that I do. Been clean for three months! Haha, this is great! It's engaging, pulling you in and at the end, ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Simplicity

    It is a wonderful poem. It's interesting the way you repeat the word "simple." When I think of that word, I think stupid, but you mean innocence. It actually took ...

    Jun 29, 2011


ah yes my boiling cheetohs
— tatteredbones