User avatar

oregongirl

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Two poems

    I think that you used TOO much rhyming in this poem. Try to work on that and it will be a lot better.

    May 27, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Friendship

    You really killed the poem by saying "friendship" so many times. Also I think you should work on punctuation. You put periods after every line except the last one in ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The wind of sorrow

    I think you definitely over used the title. I think it was pretty good. good job! :D

    May 27, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Warm Glass Window

    I think you should add more caps I agree with kitty15. and also add a little more punctuation. good job :D

    May 27, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Eternity of rest

    I liked this poem a lot! I think you did a really good job! :) Great job!

    May 27, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Of Pigments And Protons

    Good description in this poem! I really liked this! Good job and keep it up!

    May 23, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Grandma

    hello! I think this poem had a good concept. I liked it. Good job and I love your poems btw! :elephant:

    May 21, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I died on Salem Bridge

    WOW! I really liked this! Good description! um...I think maybe you need a little more punctuation but except for that great poem! :elephant:

    May 20, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: MARY - MAY OFFEND (Over 13 for language)

    I agree with Incandescence. You could seriously get people wrong ideas about this because of talking about Christianity. The language was ood. It wasn't my fav :(

    May 20, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: It Was Only Love

    Hi! :) good poem. But I am going to have to say that the last too paragraphs were confusing Well anyway good job!

    May 19, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: "Cat"

    Wow you ended it at the correct time I agree! Good descriptions! I really liked it! :elephant:

    May 19, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: August Rain

    This was good. :) Your description was very good. It didn't grab me that firmly but it was pretty good. Great Job.

    May 13, 2007
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Mystery on the Nile

    Great story! I love your work! :D Keep up the awesome work!

    May 13, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Compilation: The Variety of Me

    GREAT! These are great! I have read I think all of the ones recently posted! :D

    May 13, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Bupropion

    good job again! you are doing really well on these! :D

    May 13, 2007


But sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a person who is in the process of changing.
— Dalinar (Oathbringer by Brandon Sanderson)