User avatar

nixonblitzen

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Naked in the City

    Here's what I thought when I read this piece: "He sure says 'eleven-year-olds' a lot. Is this a flashback?" I got the feeling that the speaker was looking back on ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Hate Me

    I like it. Ironic and makes me feel a bit annoyed. But in a good way. Not much to say, but here's what I've got: Hate me, hate me, and ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: battered bob dylan wanna-be

    I love this. It's effortless. The reader can feel himself transformed into the setting you create. I can feel the concrete under my feet and hear the hum of the ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 27

    “No,” I answered. “Most of the dreams are different. They’re all on the same night, but he never says the same things, or does the same things. I only see ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fairytale

    I think darko was unnecessarily harsh. This has real potential! Hand in his Warm, damp, and firm. Fingers curl. I don't understand this "fingers curl" line. It sounds like they ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Waiting to Bloom

    I read this yesterday, but I think I was only half paying attention. This is great! Really original and interesting and has a great voice. And once you know how ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Abandoned

    Is this right? When I read about what the wind was doing to the room, I imagined it was mirroring what was happening to the old man fishing. Did he ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: "Do you feel as good as you put on?"

    I like this poem. It makes me feel very sad. I just see a girl a girl A girl who's eyes are vacant of everything but sadness You can see ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Cold

    At first I just thought this was like To Build a Fire like Jack London, which I hate. But the more I read it, the more I liked it. I ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Courage

    This might sound harsh, but only because I think it has potential. Renee woke up with sweat over her. That’s damn nightmare she thought as she toss the covers away ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Shocked: a suspense/mystery

    I liked this. “Well, I think that irony is over, because the thing’s fixed now.” replied the young man. You had a few of these mistakes. When a quotation is ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Do Killers go to Hell?

    I really like this poem. I like the setting and mood you create, and the voice. He knew the choices that you made Were not for glory, He knew you ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 25

    I want you to know that I just read this entire story in one straight shot. It's addicting. Well-written. It sounds like something that would actually be a real book. ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The beginning

    I like this. It leaves me intrigued. all the while watching and waiting to make its last hit on you. This might just be me, but I think the meaning ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Rotten Banana

    I love it. I love the voice. And I just feel like it doesn't try to do too much. I think it's effortlessly interesting. "a wobegone reject at the bottom ...

    Jan 13, 2009


I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction.
— Silvern