User avatar

myjaspercat

myjaspercat

  • Short Story » Realistic, Other Re: Wasn't It Just a Dream? (Part 1)

    Thank you for the review, I also appreciate your concern but to clear this up now, I am not the person I'm writing about in this story. This was something ...

    May 21, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, Other Re: Wasn't It Just a Dream? (Part 1)

    Thank you for the review, I'm curious to know why describing the bad guy that way is strange.

    May 19, 2017
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: Aged-paper, ink and dirt.

    Thank you for the review!!! I wanted to address a few points you made: First, I didn't really make it clear (so I can see where you were coming from) ...

    May 17, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: The Broken China Doll

    Of course I'm glad to help. I hope I didn't come off as being to harsh though.

    May 16, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Thoughts

    of course, looking back at it now, I hope I wasn't to harsh. But still I'm glad I was able to help

    May 16, 2017
  • Poetry » Horror, Realistic Re: Life

    That's ok it happens sometimes. But overall good job

    May 15, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Forelog

    Of course, I'm just glad that I was able to help a little.

    May 15, 2017
  • Poetry » Culture, Other Re: Founding Fathers

    Thank you for your comment, I am glad you enjoyed my poem. :)

    Mar 19, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, Other Re: Mon Amour Eternal

    Thank you for the review and I understand that it is more casual then what I usually write and that's because this is what I wrote my boyfriend in a ...

    Feb 2, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Culture Re: Dare: Book One- Prologue

    of course, I'm glad I was able to help

    Feb 1, 2017
  • Poetry » Politics, Lyrical Re: Were Not 'Great Again'

    Thank you, I'm glad that you liked my poem

    Feb 1, 2017
  • Poetry » Politics, Lyrical Re: Were Not 'Great Again'

    Thank you for the review, I appreciate it.

    Jan 30, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Before

    Each line in your stanzas are pretty spaced apart, until you get to the last few then there are a few that are closer then the others and that felt ...

    Jan 30, 2017
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Dead End

    of course, glad I was able to find a way to help

    Jan 29, 2017
  • Script » Historical Fiction, Film Re: Fred Harvey and the Harvey Girls (screenplay) Scene 1 & 2

    thank you so much for your review, and I hate saying this (since this bugs the crap out of me when other people say It) but I'm no longer working ...

    Nov 25, 2016


Poetry is like a bird, it ignores all frontiers.
— Yevgeny Yevtushenko