User avatar

myjaspercat

myjaspercat

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Other Re: The broken suns: prologue

    Hey there GeneviveKate, Myjaspercat here to leave you a review on this piece of work. Nitpicks They are the reason my heart beats out of control, but also why it's ...

    Jun 8, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: released

    Hey there Clarity, Myjaspercat here to leave you a review. Lips sewn, silence I like this line but I also don't like this line. If that makes any sense. I ...

    Sep 3, 2018
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: Falling Rain

    Hey there Shikora, Myjaspercat here to leave you a review... Nit-Picks Falling Rain In all the world For this line, I would have some sort of punctuation and/or connecting word ...

    Sep 3, 2018
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Last Nightmare ...

    Hey there Eros, Myjaspercat here to leave you a review. Nit-Picks Wondering about the past, I was lying there on the bed, Lost in the thoughts, Accompanied by a constant ...

    Sep 2, 2018
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Other Re: Books

    Hey there Dani965, Myjaspercat here to leave you a review. First of all I wanted to say good job, I really liked this poem which is kind of rare for ...

    Sep 2, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: Once Sang the Wind

    Hey there Bloodlord, Myjaspercat here to leave you a review. 1) Line-by-Line/Nit-Picks Once had the wind This is more of a personal preference, but I would switch the places of ...

    Aug 30, 2018
  • Poetry » Health, Realistic Re: Words Kill

    Hey there slurringsugars, Myjaspercat here to leave you a review. Taping over your mouth would be better Then the words you say that seep out I would add a comma ...

    Aug 26, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Where I’m From

    Hey there Snazzy, Myjaspercat here to leave you a review on such a wonderful day. 1)Nit-picks/Line-by-Line I am from “who knows where” I personally would add a comma here. from ...

    Aug 26, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Just Me

    Hey there toxicunicorn, Myjaspercat, here to leave you a short review. First of all, I do like this piece an I personally think that it's cute. However, that said there ...

    Aug 26, 2018
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Something Weird and Random: Poetry

    Hey there Shootingmoons, Myjaspercat here to leave you a review. 1)Line-by-line/Nit-picks All the students knew what was happening today. They couldn't hide, could't you accidently misspelled 'couldn'

    Aug 19, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Satire Re: Country of a Cruel Soul

    Hey there Liminality, Myjaspercat here to leave you a review. 1) Style, Punctuation and Formatting So, the first thing I want to point out here is the fact that you ...

    Aug 16, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: the eternal fire

    Hey there birk, Myjaspercat here to leave you a review First of all I would love to say that I found this poem to be very beautifully written. I love ...

    Aug 15, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Hurricane Columns

    Hey there Chaser, Myjaspercat here to leave you a review. First of all, in the description of your piece you told us that the poem could be read both horizontally ...

    Jun 23, 2018
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: More of You

    Hey there Rosette, Myjaspercat here to leave you a review on your piece. So normally I would write a line-by-line for the piece, but I feel like yours doesn't really ...

    May 18, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Release Me!!

    Hey there Jevan13, Myjaspercat here to leave you a review... I feel worthless, and about this I won't lie, [For rhythmic purposes, I would cut this sentence off here and ...

    May 16, 2018


Perhaps the real rickroll was the friends we made along the way
— GengarIsBestBoy