User avatar

mellophone7

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Nightrise

    I love this poem. It gives me a very clear picture in my mind, and what makes it even better is that I have never seen a poem written like ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Neurosis

    This was pretty good. It was very deep, and well written, but the larger words made it a little bit more difficult to understand. Try substituting those words out to ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Unknown Love

    To answer EtCetera's question: I guess I never completely thought about it. When I was writing it, I kind of thought of the entire thing from the speaker's point of ...

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Starlight

    I loved this. It's a short, yet completely beautiful piece. I wish I could say more, but, really, that's about it. Keep writing!! :)

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Untitled

    I love this. It's so in depth, and it really talks about a relationship with God. He always loves us and is there for us, no matter what. Great job!! ...

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Ballroom

    I love this!! I'm getting a total feel of prince/princess, medieval, true love, etc. It's awesome! Don't change it! :)

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Phoenix Poem

    Wow. I love this! It's so simple, yet inspiring.... Great job!!!! :)

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Live

    I love this! I can totally relate to how you have to learn life as you go. Simple, yet well written poem. Great job!!! :)

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Thoughts of a Compulsive Liar

    I liked this. It tells an interesting tale from a liar's point of view. Good job!! Keep writing!!! :)

    Apr 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: deleted

    I love this. This piece describes perfectly how I feel when I'm in the middle of writers' block!! Great job capturing the words! :)

    Apr 23, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Birth of the Vampire Skunk

    Oh, dude, this made me laugh so hard!! I love this mini story!! Great job! :)

    Apr 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Last Petal

    I love this! It's very deep and comparing life to a rose works very well for this. Keep writing!! :)

    Apr 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Untitled 2

    Wow. This depressed me a little bit, because it was so sad, but it was very well written, and I liked it a lot. Anybody who has experienced a close ...

    Apr 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Used To

    I usually don't like reading sad poems, but I really liked this one. It was very well written, and captured a lot of emotion in it. Great job!

    Apr 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Do you? Are you? Can you?

    Wow. You captured exactly how I feel with my parents sometimes. Great work! My favorite line: Do you know the storms that reside in my heart? Amazing piece!

    Apr 21, 2011


This report, by its very length, defends itself against the risk of being read.
— Winston Churchill