User avatar

malachitear

ForgottenSpellbinder

  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: Release

    Hey! Apple Dumpling Gang here for a short review. I liked this poem, and my favorite part was: I needed to drag the dried chains from my body and breathe ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: tired

    Hey! Apple Dumpling gang member here for a review! There are some spelling errors, but I'll leave that to you. Also, and this is bugging me, was the 'you' on ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Oxymoron

    Hey :D This was a great concept! Maybe it's just me, but I've never seen anything like it before. You may want to keep in mind that an oxymoron, despite ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: gay, It's not some mutation.

    Hey! A short review. I liked this poem, and I especially liked Civil rights for example, That fight was ample. But in the end, We learned that blacks and whites ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, Other Re: Why

    Hey! It's review day! I liked this. Nice, clear motive, and well rounded, since you answered all the questions that you brought up. My favorite part was this: And the ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: Gray Lace ~ Prologue

    Hey Mary Sue! Much of what I wanted to say has been said, so I'll keep it short. First of all, this really doesn't sound like a prologue :3 When ...

    Nov 23, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: With all the Angelfish

    There comes a few times in YWS where I feel unqualified to review something. This is one of those times. Absolutely stunning! I think the strongest point in this piece ...

    Nov 23, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, Supernatural Re: Can I Walk On Water?

    Short Review. This is cute! I liked your use of differing perspectives, and your vivid descriptions of the experience. The way you used the refrain "If I could walk on ...

    Nov 23, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: In God's Time

    Not a review, I'll probably come back tomorrow to review this :D As for now, are you somehow grateful for god's reminder at the end? Or am I misunderstanding? Next, ...

    Nov 22, 2013
  • Short Story » Narrative, General Re: Sandy and Shelly

    Hey! I came back cause you needed help :D I'm guessing you meant about the portion where I said something like " development after you mentioned his habit of throwing ...

    Nov 22, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Spiritual Re: Stand Strong

    Hey there! Just dropping off a short review. I liked this poem! Not much of a religious person, but I can feel your firm faith through your words. So first ...

    Nov 21, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Hollow

    Hey there! This is a review, but after thinking about it, I feel like I'm just agreeing with everyone else (: I think you need to add a bit more ...

    Nov 21, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Monsters

    Hey there! Just a short review. I liked the concept of the ending, but as D4RKR4VEN said, it wasn't fresh. You don't have to change it entirely, but you probably ...

    Nov 21, 2013
  • Poetry » Supernatural, Dramatic Re: Infection

    Hey there! Stopped by to review(: I love the way you used the whole 'the early bird gets the worm' thing! Allusions are not easy to manipulate, but you have ...

    Nov 21, 2013
  • Short Story » Narrative, General Re: Sandy and Shelly

    *tears* This was lovely! The main challenge with children's stories, I think, is to keep it interesting and yet bring across the more serious underlying message. It was meaningful and ...

    Nov 21, 2013


Irrigation of the land with seawater desalinated by fusion power is ancient. It's called 'rain'.
— Michael McClary