User avatar

kioneslayer

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: the vampire

    Deary, I love vampires, honestly I do. So i thought I'd fall in love with this piece, but I didn't. Use your own beliefs about the vampire and put more....'Oomph' ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Second Earth

    I ran to the window, another lab break was going on outside. The scientist were taking people from Earth and bringing them here to Second Earth. The people from Earth ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Poem Deleted

    =D It was pretty. D;= But I was instantly bored because the first two lines are too normal, not "different". I could go into a random love poetry book and ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I hate Life

    I think I could only relate to the story, but I wasn't drawn in. Only because if I heard while walking down the street I would think someone was ranting ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Thirty Measure Rest

    =D I though it was pretty. I have always been a fan of string instruments.(violin and viola the most) I was shocked of how you made the poem flow. It's ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Same old story

    =D I honestly think it should be a bit more longer. I get a picture, but it's not all that clear, it's fuzzy. I suggest making the new story at ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Blue Eyes, Black Dragon

    =D I thought it was good for the most part. But I got lost easily Between the scene and view hopes, I didn't know who or what was talking. For ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Happy New Year, Indeed.

    -claps- =D wonderful. XD I like the kiss the bestest! =D It was random and honestly made me giggle. >< I would have laughed out loud, but daddy's in a ...

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: APPETITE

    =D I'm afraid to know why it was stopped. I was quite interested. 0o Edwin didn't eat the writer, did he? D;= =D I thought it was wonderful, I just ...

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: In Need of a title plz anything i just need a title

    neon lights and was a dozen seats put 'there' between 'and' and 'was' bulky man with long black hair and a really screwed up nose. I think you should change ...

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Broken -- Chapter One

    I'll be honestly. I loved it. I didn't notice any spelling or grammer mistakes, but that might be because I skip over a few of those kinds of things unless ...

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Blood Child- Prologue

    I'll be COMPLETELY honest, yet I'll try not to be rude or anything...D;= rude isn't my style Okay, I couldn't finish reading it, why? Simply. I /didn't understand/! D;= ALWAYS ...

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: What really Happened To Humpety Dumpety?

    hehe, that was cute. ^^ Could you a little work. It seemed more like a list then a story, but we're not all perfect right? Work on putting descriptions and ...

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Vampire Bite

    Very wonderful. I honestly think it could be a bit more descriptive and then there's this: A female, I can hear The hiss she gives Her feminine voice One who ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Friendly Foe Chapter 1

    XD I thought it was very cute. I honestly don't think the japanese liking fits the protaganist, though. I'm not sure why, but it seems misplaced when a red hair ...

    Dec 10, 2007


Some people file their [tax] returns inside of a dead fish.
— John Oliver