User avatar

innerbeauty555

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Can't

    i have written music to go with it, so i have to use slang so it goes with the music You still say "looking", "'cause", and "I", so that makes ...

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Ode to the TI-89.

    Wow. Awesome. Hilarious. What else can I say? Go, TI-89! Poem of the week! :-) -*-*--Diana--*-*-

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Abbey Road

    This was very good. It was very descriptive, and yes, I agree it was sad. It probably flows better with the music. Well done. :-) -*-*--Diana--*-*-

    Mar 1, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Warning: Scary When Sane

    By the way, the "sane" part is kind of an inside joke. See, I consider myself insane, so when I'm not feeling like myself, I say I'm sane. :-D Oh, ...

    Mar 1, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Chocolate

    I love chocolate... Good poem, by the way. :-D

    Mar 1, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Beautiful Imperfections

    Whoa. Amazing poem. I-I have no criticism. Wow.

    Mar 1, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Laugh. Dream.

    Whoa. I really don't know what else to say. Whoa.

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Love elegy

    I liked it. The wording was a little awkward at parts, but it was overall very good. Keep it up! :-) -*-*--Diana--*-*-

    Feb 12, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Here and There

    Is it a rock song? Yeah, it's like a pop rock for most of it, but it gets into a crazy, rocking-out guitar part at the "oxymoron" verse (or bridge? ...

    Feb 1, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I am me

    I liked this poem. It makes a clear point--that you are who you are. I think that's awesome! Keep it up! :) -*-*--Diana--*-*-

    Feb 1, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: The First Mile

    I agree! This is great! I would like to hear how the music goes, too, because there are so many ways it could go. --Di :)

    Jan 30, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Here and There

    Overall, I liked this. The first verse was kind of choppy, though. "You can't valse"? I looked that up. In Webster's it's a type of waltz, in American Heritage it ...

    Jan 29, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Mathematical Poetry

    I agree with most of the comments made. This was excellent. It's very sweet. Keep writing! :) -*-*--Diana--*-*-

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: passwords

    I didn't like the line breaks, either. It was way too broken up that way. I couldn't even concentrate on the poem. --Di :)

    Jan 27, 2006


Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown