User avatar

greg925

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Penny Lane

    Wow, in some way I feel I can relate to this all too well. This was very moving to me somehow. The flow was excellent. Not too difficult to interpret. ...

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: ~Weathered

    This was good. Like the metaphors in this. Sounds like a poem about a lost love.

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Panic Attacks

    I liked this a lot. It was very beautifully written. Kind of reminds me of something I wrote a long time ago. I also liked how it went from being ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: "My World," Poem 2

    I like it. The first part kind of reminded me of "Where the Wild Things Are." The second part with the girl reminded me of some morbid love story. Overall, ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Just Leave.

    Not bad, just a little too short I thought. It could be a lot longer. There is a part here that I'm not quite sure of. "Not a graze in ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Raison de L'insomnie

    This was good. It flows nicely. Plus, I don't think it needs to be any longer. It's good the way it is and it's to the point.

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: [In]Sane

    Loved it, very haunting. Had a very eerie feeling to it. I felt as though I could relate in some way. Good job

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Young Old Wise Fool

    It kind of made sense upward, until the third stanza, or should I say second stanza? Oh well, it could use a bit more, but then again, it also works ...

    Jun 18, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fair-weather Friend

    I can totally relate on both ends. This was good. The flow was nice. I especially liked how it kind of went from calm to angry. Good job.

    Jun 18, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: May

    Loved the imagery in this. Very mysterious as always. Lots of dark description. Good job

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Voice

    Thank you all for the reviews. This poem was actually nine years in the making. It's based on something that happened to me when I was sixteen. It was a ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: ded men

    Lol! Sorry to laugh. You really took a chance here. This can be interpreted in many different ways. That's one of the things I like about it. Way to go ...

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Highway

    Interesting formatt, it's short, but very rarely styled. I imagine that the words highway, alive, and heart are meant to be said in a whisper or a distant voice, like ...

    Apr 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Half Asleep

    Thanks for the review. I know it doesn't really have a very poetic formatt. I literally wrote it late at night when I was having one of my insomnia episodes. ...

    Apr 22, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: She stared at the rain.

    Sounds a lot like my poem "Voices", except a lot less dark. Can't wait to read the second part.

    Apr 20, 2011


Some twenty years from now, users will ask a similar question about world famous Chicken poetry and Google will tell them about alliyah.
— Hkumar