User avatar

fruityfortissimo

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Gone With You~Chapter 4

    Fruity again! Okay seriously I LOVE this story! I keep reading and every time I just want to read more! And I can't be sure but I think I know ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Gone With You~Chapter 3

    Hey! Me again! Once again I am impressed. I love what you're doing with the character, but I think she could have a bit more depth. If this was just ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Gone With You~ Chapter 2

    Hey its fruity! Okay once again I want to know more. This is a very captivating story thus far. Only thing I have with this part is what captaindomdude said, ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Gone With You~Beginning

    Hey fruity here! Okay, already from the beginning I'm hooked. I can tell from the immediate danger that this is going to be a great story, and I absolutely cannot ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Magnified by Jash Bagabaldo *tweaked*

    Jashy, that was truly amazing. You are an extremely talented singer, songer writer, guitarist, etc haha you're amazing and that song was beautiful

    Sep 9, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Twitterized)

    OH MY GOD THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: My Ghost and I

    Hello there. I feel is poem has a lot of potential, but it needs more detail. It isn't exactly simple, it just is missing a lot. Try expanding it, and ...

    Feb 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Blush

    WOW! Girl this rocked! I really like how it was very simple, but at the same time it left the poem open for interpretation. And those who wear their hearts ...

    Feb 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The bus ride home

    This poem was good. It was very innocent. I sit in the seat across from him on the bus, His best friends surrounding him. His hair falls in his face ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: In The Cave

    Inside the cave, Good hook. is a creature you fear. Kind of cliche. Maybe you could replace 'fear' The image is with you now freezing you in horror. Awesome! You ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Despair

    Hey! THis is a nice poem. Raw! My blood is cold. Nice opening! Hooks the reader! The room is black. The tears run down my face like razor blades. Hmmm....I ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Lust

    This was a good poem. I like the general idea, and I think it flowed well except it certain places. Like darkness flees from the light, one glance at you ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Rain's Dance

    It's raining again. Nice. Simple, but it sets the tone for the poem. Why do I feel so sad when it rains? This line doesn't really sound good. Its saying ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Love II (Rebellion)

    Oh my God. This poem is simply beautiful. I honest to God started crying when I read this. I can definetly relate in a way. I hope that one day ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Not Your Type

    This poem was really sweet. It was innocent and kind of sorrowful, but it also had a side of acceptance in who you are. One glance from across the room ...

    Feb 5, 2011


In short, Mrs. Pontellier was beginning to realize her position in the universe as a human being, and to recognize her relations as an individual to the world within and about her.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening