-
Re: Living with a First Class Arse, Chapter 2
Right, I've also read your previous chapter and enjoyed it but as pretty much everything I would have said had already been said, I chose to comment/review on this one! ...
Sep 10, 2012 -
Re: Cascades of Time (Chp 7)
I like that we finally have a 'bad guy' which links in and has succeeded in explaining how your other characters come together. I think this chapter has finally turned ...
Sep 9, 2012 -
Re: Cascades of Time (Chp 5)
I'm just going to dive straight in and comment as I'm reading through it! :P 1. 'We now know they were investigating something' The character probably already knew they were ...
Sep 9, 2012 -
Re: Cascades of Time (Chp 4)
Annoyed at myself for not reviewing this earlier as I had in actual fact read this one (and thought I'd reviewed it..) while I was on holiday. Anyway, most of ...
Sep 9, 2012 -
Re: We're Just Friends Ch. 2 and 1/2
I'll break this in to two parts! Chapter 2: This really did make me laugh in a couple of places. Again, I love how realistic it is that they're getting ...
Sep 3, 2012 -
Re: We're Just Friends Ch. 1 and 1/2
This is fantastic, it really is! I'd happily read more! The character's are completely realistic, they have well-detailed personalities and are relatable. I liked the twist at the end, I ...
Sep 1, 2012 -
Re: I'm Not Crazy
I loved this, it's a really well-written piece. I like the 'four months' thing and how it recurred constantly throughout the story. I also liked that you made the character ...
Sep 1, 2012 -
Re: Cascades of Time (Chp 3)
And now I am eager for a fourth Chapter.... I love that it's coming together a bit more now which I was slight worried might not happen soon enough! I ...
Sep 1, 2012 -
Re: Cascades of Time (Chp 2)
I think this is definitely a story I can get into; I really enjoy the way you write. There's not much I think can be done to make this better ...
Sep 1, 2012 -
Re: My Finale
This was really well written in my opinion. You don't feel as though you should automatically be pitying the character, in fact, they are quite relatable. I found it easy ...
Aug 27, 2012 -
Re: Remember Everything
I think you used that song perfectly; it really enhanced the story. The way you developed the character was interesting, at times I almost felt sympathetic but I don't reckon ...
Aug 26, 2012 -
Re: How Funny
Wow, that's some really effective writing. You built up the suspense perfectly here; to begin with I didn't really know what to expect. I liked the fact it was relevant ...
Aug 26, 2012 -
Re: Cascades of Time (Chp 1)
I liked the distinct changes in characters here and I think using the time and location was a really effective way of splitting it up. Everything is well described here ...
Aug 26, 2012 -
Re: Chapter One-Not Gifted
I really enjoyed this piece of writing actually! I love how you've managed to completely immerse the reader in narrator's world from the very beginning. I thought it was also ...
Aug 26, 2012
