User avatar

fleuralplants

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Children with Stars in their Veins (Chapter 48.1)

    Hello! So, I have only read one other chapter of this, so this review is mostly going to be related to grammar things and little things that I noticed in ...

    Sep 29, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Politics Re: America Gone - Chapter One (Revised)

    Hi! This is going to be a short review, but I enjoyed reading this. Here are some things I noticed: Suggestions: To start, I noticed that you used 'were' rather ...

    Sep 29, 2020
  • Art » General, General Re: Mindfulness Poem

    Hi! This is going to be a rather short review, but here we go. I absolutely loved this poem, it was very calming to read. I love the way that ...

    Sep 29, 2020
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Supernatural Re: A Well Meaning Sacrifice

    Hi! This is going to be a rather short review, but here we go. Suggestions: 1) I noticed that you said quick cold reply I think maybe saying "she gave ...

    Sep 29, 2020
  • Short Story » Literature, Realistic Re: Mother Likes Sun

    Hi! Suggestions: For starters, when you said chores – homework – people I need to speak to. I don't think that the dashes were an effective way of going through ...

    Sep 28, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Children with Stars in their Veins (Chapter 48.2)

    Hi! I haven't read the previous chapters, so this review is going to pertain to this chapter only and will be fairly short. For starters, I noticed that you said ...

    Sep 28, 2020
  • Lyrics » Romantic, Lyrical Re: memories and penstrokes

    Hi! This is going to be a fairly short review but I really enjoyed reading through this. I prefer version A over version B. I think it flows more easily ...

    Sep 28, 2020
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Under the Sun

    Hi! I really liked this! It's short and sweet. I love the way that you described things, It had watched as the humans spent the days on the yellow sands, ...

    Sep 28, 2020
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Judas

    Hi! Anyway, I love the way that you use metaphors in this short story. red wine lips and The butterflies in my stomach morphs into bees. These are such interesting ...

    Sep 28, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Scribbles 1

    Hi! This is going to be a little short, so I apologize in advance. I really like this poem, even if I don't quite understand all of it. I'm just ...

    Sep 27, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Horror Re: Dinosaur Life Chapter 1

    Hi! I think that starting the chapter mid-action was productive in this case. It helps to capture the reader's attention and hook them in for the rest of the chapter. ...

    Sep 27, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: The Fairy Tail: Chapter 1

    Hi! I like the title. Upon immediately reading it, I assumed it was a grammatical error, but it made so much more sense once I actually delved into the story! ...

    Sep 27, 2020
  • Art » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Distorted Dream : Chapter 1 [Revised]

    Hi! While reading, I noticed some grammatical errors, so here they are: 1) Nothing got rid of them,not the therapy not the meds. There should be a space between the ...

    Sep 27, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Champion Chapter 1

    Hi! I like the opening to this chapter. Introducing the reader to the chapter mid-action can be useful in capturing the reader's attention, and I think using words to describe ...

    Sep 27, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: Chapter 1: Sunrise and Snowfall (pt.1)

    Hi! This was a fun read. First, I noticed some grammar errors: When you say "miss Potts", the M should be capitalized, since Miss Potts is being used as her ...

    Sep 27, 2020


Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
— Plato