User avatar

felistia

The Seven Tribes of Megalonia

  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: The New World

    Hi ConcernedGreek, Felistia here with a short review. Wow, the opening paragraph is magnificent and paints a perfect picture in my mind. The over all story is boring, but my ...

    Nov 3, 2015
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Blue

    Hi Lissa, Felistia here with a short review. Interesting poem, it catches my eye as soon as I start to read it. The title isn't as eye catching, but that's ...

    Nov 3, 2015
  • Other » General, General Re: Color

    Hi tigeraye, Felistia here with a short review. Cool story. I love that the description starts off colourful and slowly fades to grey. The way you give a sense of ...

    Nov 2, 2015
  • Short Story » Narrative, General Re: another story

    Hi Felistia here with a short review. At first I was confused about what you were writing about, but after a little while it started to make sense and became ...

    Nov 1, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Sadness

    Hi Felistia here with a short review. I love this poem! The emotion in it is great and I really like that you described the different forms of sadness. The ...

    Nov 1, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: untitled no. 4

    Hi Felistia here with a short review. I really like this poem even though it is short. You capture the emotions very well and I love the way you used ...

    Oct 31, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, Other Re: Peaceful Observations

    Hi Felistia here with a short review. Wow this is a great piece of writing. The description in here is wonderful. The words you use are very colourful. My favourite ...

    Oct 31, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Twisted Whispers

    Hi Felistia here with a review. Nice idea and by the way the title is very good. It made me want to read the poem. That being said I have ...

    Oct 31, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Yesterdays Makeup

    Hi Felistia here with a short review. I read both of your poems and personally I like this one better, so this is the one I am going to write ...

    Oct 31, 2015
  • Other » Humor, Realistic Re: Front Page Material

    Hi Felistia here with a short review. This is clever writing and reminds me of something I read in a detective book a long time ago. I love the accent ...

    Oct 30, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Autobiography of a Stranger

    Hi Felistia here with a short review. Wow this is beautiful. So emotional and the way it tells the story is amazing. You must be an amazing writer. This shows ...

    Oct 30, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: To Write a Poem | Unedited

    Hi Felistia here with a short review. I couldn't agree more. Poetry is a pain, but it is beautiful at the same time. I am not very good when it ...

    Oct 30, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: How I know I am Alive

    Hi Felistia here with a short review. Wow that was very well described. You used such beautiful words and the feelings are very colourful. I like how you described almost ...

    Oct 30, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Seasons

    Hi Felistia here with a short review. Over all it is a very colourful poem and describes the seasons well. In the verse (Spring is full of blooming life like ...

    Oct 30, 2015
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: Central Park

    Hi Felistia here with a review that I am going to write as I read. First thought: What a beautiful opening paragraph, both descriptive and interesting. One problem, the last ...

    Oct 29, 2015


You have light and peace inside you. If you let it out, you can change the world around you.
— Uncle Iroh, Avatar the Last Airbender