User avatar

felistia

The Seven Tribes of Megalonia

  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: Arachne

    Hi Artemis28, Felistia here with a short review on your poem. Firstly I just love the poem and everything about it. The concept, the description, the emotion, all that. The ...

    Nov 20, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Every Detail

    Hi ChocolateCello, Felistia here with a short review on your poem. First off I just want to congratulate you on the amount of emotion you managed to work into here. ...

    Nov 19, 2015
  • Short Story » Other, General Re: The Real Villain

    Hi FallWolf, Felistia here with a short review on you wonderful piece of work. First off I really like the concept you have here about how the author and the ...

    Nov 18, 2015
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Stardust and Broken Dreams

    Hi Tigerlilly37, Felistia here with a short review on your poem. I really like the descriptions and use of words in here. I also love the rhyming scheme you used, ...

    Nov 18, 2015
  • Other » Realistic, General Re: Walking Through the Forest

    Hi jessiebear, Felistia here with a short review on your piece of writing. Firstly I like the descriptions in here, though it could use some more colourful words. Describe the ...

    Nov 18, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Talking With the Stars

    Hi Edelweiss, Felistia here with a short review on your short story. Firstly I love the descriptions in here, they are so gracefully told that they sweep you off your ...

    Nov 17, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Death

    Hi 1998, Felistia here with a short review on you poem. I really like the concept you have here about why people are afraid of death or not. I find ...

    Nov 17, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Glimpsing Infinity

    Hi Verser, Felistia here with a short review on your poem\short story. First off, I really love all the colourful descriptions in here. How you describe the dawn and the ...

    Nov 17, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Breakable

    Hi racket, Felistia here with a short review on your poem. Firstly, well done on writing something so creative. I have never seen anything like this. The last line sums ...

    Nov 16, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Cult of Wolves

    Hi HolographicLadybug, Felistia here with a short review on you short story. First off, I really like that it is about wolves. The way you described the forest and the ...

    Nov 15, 2015
  • Poetry » Other, Fantasy Re: This is Reality

    Hi HolographicLadybug, Felistia here with a short review on your poem. I will start with the goods and go to the nit-picks, so first off I love how you described ...

    Nov 15, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: On and On

    Nov 14, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: Music is Powerful

    Hi Artemis28, Felistia here with a short review on your poem. I completely agree with you, I am listening to music right now and I listen to it when ever ...

    Nov 13, 2015
  • Lyrics » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Mutual Insanity

    Hi AceOfPayds, Felistia here with a short review on your poem. First welcome to YWS, I hope you like it here. I really like this poem, it has a nice ...

    Nov 13, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Narrative Re: The Star Gardens

    Hi FallWolf, Felistia here with a short review on you short story\poem. Firstly I really love the story and all the beautiful words you used to create this enchanted world. ...

    Nov 12, 2015


We think in generalities, but we live in details.
— Alfred North Whitehead