User avatar

felistia

The Seven Tribes of Megalonia

  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Realistic Re: The Remarkable Blossoming of Lola - Chapter 2

    Hi EternalRain, Felistia here with a review for you. :D Story: I am really glad that you decided to skip ahead and not make the reader sit through a whole ...

    Jan 19, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Myth- Chapter two; The weird dream

    Hi writer12345, Felistia here with a review on your novel. Story: Way to make the story move along and only on the second chapter. I am exited already. The only ...

    Jan 18, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Realistic Re: The Remarkable Blossoming of Lola - Chapter 1

    Hi EternalRain, Felistia here with the review you requested. :D Story: You are off to a great start with a fast paced chapter and plenty of character development. It is ...

    Jan 17, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Myth- Chapter one; Worst day ever.

    Hi writer12345, Felistia here with a review for you. :D Story: The story has an interesting start to it and definitely has me excited for the next chapter. This over ...

    Jan 17, 2016
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Teen Fiction Re: Sleeper part 3

    Hi maverymadams, Felistia here with another review for you. :D Story: The story is going great, especially towards the end. The wonderful cliff hanger you presented is perfect and I ...

    Jan 16, 2016
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Sleeper part 2

    Hi maverymadams , Felistia here with a late review. :D Story: The story plot is getting better and better with each part, so much that I would recommend maybe changing ...

    Jan 15, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: New Haven: Chapter 8: Kansas City

    Hi MadWriter, Felistia here with the review as promised. :D Story: I feel like you slowed down with the story here and sped up a bit at the end. It ...

    Jan 14, 2016
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Free

    Hi Chakeber, Felistia here with a review on your short story. :D Firstly, welcome to YWS, I hope you have fun here. Now on with the review. Story: The story ...

    Jan 11, 2016
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Whiteout

    Hi AutoPilot, Felistia here with a review on your poem. :D First off, welcome to YWS. I hope you have fun on the site. Rhythm: The rhythm you present feels ...

    Jan 9, 2016
  • Short Story » General, General Re: There was a wind

    Hi TahaT11n, Felistia here with a review for you. :D Story: The story is very intriguing and has a wonderful feeling to it. I like how you lay it out ...

    Jan 7, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Narrative Re: A Chance to Fly, A Chance to Fall - Chapter Two

    Hi Tigerlilly37, Felistia here with a review on your story. :D Story: The story is shaping up nicely and you aren't leaving me bored or uninterested in the story. The ...

    Jan 6, 2016
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Lost Words

    Hi cpedro, Felistia here with a review on your poem. :D Okay so right into the review. Rhythm: I really love that you decided to run a small rhyming pattern ...

    Jan 6, 2016
  • Poetry » General, Literature Re: My Mother

    Hi Samarthi, Felistia here with a review on your poem. :D Firstly welcome to YWS, I hope you have a fun stay here. Now on with the review. :D Rhythm: ...

    Jan 5, 2016
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Sleeper

    Hi maverymadams, Felistia here with a review on your story. Firstly welcome to YWS, I hope you have a great stay. :D Story: So I read below that you meant ...

    Jan 5, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Narrative Re: A Chance to Fly, A Chance to Fall - Chapter One

    Hi Tigerlilly37, Felistia here with a review on your story. :D Story: So not much story whys so far, but still interesting none the less. I like that you have ...

    Jan 5, 2016


By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach.
— Winston Churchill