-
Re: My Heaven, My Sun
One moment need to get my bearings sorry but as you know I must rant before we proceed on this review day so all try to keep it short. Rant: ...
Dec 28, 2014 -
Re: Another Side: Chapters 1-4
Awesome job, i'm going to start with my only con if that's okay then go straight to pro. so here we go My con and or suggestion is this you ...
Dec 28, 2014 -
Re: Twas the Apocalypse before Christmas
This was Awesome, how in the world did you two come up with this marvel? this has just made it as the 8th wonder of the world congrats. This enchanting ...
Dec 28, 2014 -
Re: Final Farewell- Doctor Who Fanfic
Welcome fellow wattpadder i'm fallen here to review your piece before I start I must rant, huge doctor who fan. Rant: YES!!! FINALLY A DOCTOR WHO FAN!!! THIS HOMESTLY MADE ...
Dec 28, 2014 -
Re: Myka and the Guardians: Prologue
Hello there Fallen from the grinning grinches here to review your amazing piece here. Now before I continue I only have one con so I rather get that out of ...
Dec 28, 2014 -
Re: The Field Slaves
First off Hello this fallen from those grinning grinches to review this piece so before I start let me rant alright. HOLY COW!!!!!! THIS IS UTTER BRILLIANCE S.O.S NEED ASSISTANCE ...
Dec 28, 2014 -
Re: FAREWELL, HELLO
I like this its short, simple, unique and elegant all in a little package which is awesome. I like the speaker states in the beginning, "The year is nearly ending ...
Dec 27, 2014 -
Re: 1
First let me explode before this review continues. HOLY SHITOKI MUSHROOM!!! THAT WAS INTENSE!!! AMAZING BRAVO!!!! First off with pros, I love how you played this off as a fight ...
Dec 27, 2014 -
Re: Bloody Screams of Murder in the Night
* mind blown* loved all your clichés on this piece it made me laugh. I liked the classic body replaces the pig, the best kind of who dunn it murder ...
Dec 25, 2014 -
Re: Fingerless gloves
How to tell you what the reader is thinking hmmmm..... *intakes gulp of air* HOLY SHITAKI MUSHROOM THIS WAS INCREDIBLE, SHORT, ELEGANT, AND RELATABLE IT WAS LIKE I WAS ENGULFED ...
Dec 25, 2014 -
Re: If the shoe fits
Wonderful! Amazing job! Going to take care of the very few cons then go straight to pros. As was stated below just small changes like the caps on each line ...
Dec 25, 2014 -
Re: Forestlore Ch. 4: Histories
Hi there fallen here to review your story, although im shocked no one has left a comment on this amazing work yet. So lets start out with the likes shall ...
Dec 25, 2014 -
Re: Writer's Block Tango (Parody)
Why not, as the song goes I you went along with the melody pretty darn good. Your lines while catchy hole the reader in and progress on. The only thing ...
Dec 1, 2014 -
Re: "Happy Birthday, Fred."
Really not sure whether to hug or slap you in the face, in the words of Olaf, " all good things, all good things." But getting more to the point ...
Nov 26, 2014 -
Re: The Rise of the Fallen: Prologue
Hey I really loved this story, your description was awesome, it helped the reader dive right into your chapter, As for the info chucking you could set it up as ...
Nov 17, 2014
