User avatar

dragonight9

dragonight9

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: Wetfire-chapter one

    Wooo! Can't wait to read another one of your stories, and this looked so well done too! I just finished the last chapter of Accidental magic and I must say ...

    Feb 14, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Accidental Magic: Chapter eight.

    Is this the end of the story? Looks like there are a few more things to wrap up and a conclusion to give the characters some closure. Again, the first ...

    Feb 14, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Accidental magic: chapter 7

    Well, that's an interesting take on death. Really cool description. Makes me wonder what, if anything, inspired it. Interesting concept too. I have so many questions about how it works. ...

    Feb 7, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Accidental Magic: chapter 6

    Wow. Charlotte didn't really seem to care all that much about being stabbed. More like... annoyed. She really would just rather go home than be stabbed by her sister's new ...

    Feb 7, 2023
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Oh sweet death

    I enjoyed the story behind this poem and it wasn't nearly as confusing as some poetry I've read. I am not an avid poet but here are a few things ...

    Feb 6, 2023
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Carpet Shop

    What an interesting dream. I've had a few vivid dreams that never made sense and honestly your dream seamed to make more sense than any of them. At least there ...

    Feb 6, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Accidental Magic: Chapter 5

    Wow! What the heck just happened?! You definitely grabbed my attention and made me want to read more with this chapter. The revelation that Wyverns exist in this world and ...

    Feb 5, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Accidental Magic: Chapter 4

    Hi again, this one is a bit shorter I guess, still good though. I loved that you mentioned that "it was a very nice cliff" I chuckled a bit when ...

    Feb 5, 2023
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Five more short stories-Clowns, magic, murder, and lies

    Cool short stories. I was just scrolling through and checking anything that caught my interest but this one actually held my interest. I was bullied myself (though not that bad) ...

    Feb 4, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Accidental Magic: Chapter three

    Hi again, here's my next review. Overall this did a good job of explaining a lot of the confusion in the last chapter, and the part about the rock at ...

    Feb 3, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Accidental Magic: chapter two

    Hi again, still not completely sure how to do this but here are a few things I noticed while reading. The first big thing was a grammar error in the ...

    Feb 2, 2023
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Romantic Re: As the World Caves In

    This was wonderful poetry and though I am not much for poetry myself it still added a nice flare of mystery and intrigue to the story. It also allowed for ...

    Jan 29, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The accidental magic: chapter one

    Not bad but there are a few places to improve. I thought the chapter was a bit short but as long as you are consistent that isn't a bad thing. ...

    Jan 19, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: The story of Lisa, the burning fire girl

    That title lead me to expect something very different from this story. It really sounded like a fever dream at times and her last thoughts sounded like the beginning of ...

    Dec 30, 2022
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Narrative Re: The True Story of the Big Bad Wolf

    This was very good at drawing out emotions and empathy for the wolf and his lost family. It also left a lot of things ambiguous such as whether the young ...

    Dec 30, 2022


Real men wear floral while trespassing.
— Junebug