User avatar

dianneece

dianneece

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Winter

    Hi! My name is Dianne and I am going to review your poem today. First of all, I like the rhyme scheme you are going with. It doesn’t really have ...

    Mar 29, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: burning at the trims&edges

    Hi! My name is Dianne and I’m going to review your poem today. First of all, I would like to acknowledge how amazing your opening line is! I am totally ...

    Mar 29, 2015
  • Poetry » Horror, General Re: Fear

    Hi! My name is Dianne and I’m going to review your poem today. First off, you start out with a fantastic opening image. I also like that you kept the ...

    Mar 29, 2015
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The flower

    Hi! My name is Dianne and I am going to review your poem :) First off, I thought your structure was an interesting choice and I like that you start ...

    Feb 25, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Literature Re: Tiny Angel

    Hello! My name is Dianne and I am going to review your poem today! :) First off, did you mean to say “angle” or “angel”? I think it’s supposed to ...

    Feb 22, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: .

    Hello! My name is Dianne and I am going to review your poem today! :) First off, I thought it was kind of odd to say that six weeks have ...

    Feb 22, 2015
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Once Upon a Disorder

    Hello! My name is Dianne and I am here to review your poem! :) First off, I love that you wrote this almost like prose poetry. I’ve never heard of ...

    Feb 22, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Autobiography

    Hello! My name is Dianne and I am going to review your poem. First, I don’t mean to get crazy grammatical with you but “Mexican” should be capitalized in the ...

    Feb 22, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Love in a Glorious Pyre

    Hello! My name is Diane and I’m just going to get right into my notes for your poem. :) The “blue candlelit eyes” line in the first stanza disrupts the ...

    Feb 22, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Teacher

    Hello! First things first, I like how you set up this poem. I love the direct images set up in the short sentences at the beginning and the tone you ...

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Humor Re: Lethal Wit

    Hi! To start off, I really want to tell you how much I admire your humor. This poem is very funny and even though it's a little crude, I really ...

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Word Catcher

    Hi! To start off, I want to tell you how amazing this poem is. I was fascinated all the way through and I think you should definitely continue writing poetry ...

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Limbo Line Train

    Hello! To start off, I'd like to say how I didn't except this poem to feel so pleasant and I'm glad that it does. As I was reading, I kept ...

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Aestive

    Hi! First off I want to say that I loved how well you captured these images and scenes in such a concise manner. That's something I usually have a hard ...

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Insanity

    Hi! To start off, you don’t really need those lines in between your stanzas unless you really want them there. I do have to say, though, that I love your ...

    May 1, 2014


Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
— Mark Twain