User avatar

demib

  • Poetry » Spiritual, Other Re: Pray

    I like it. Not my style but it has a very nice flow and thoughts.

    Mar 29, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Animal Shifters (Prologue)

    Intresting. I like it. I used to be so into shape shifters when i was little.

    Mar 28, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: The future

    So this poem is good but what i dont understand is when you say "Surely someone Or Someone" should it be "Surely someone, Or something? or does Someone count for ...

    Mar 28, 2012
  • Poetry » Horror, Realistic Re: Dead Rose

    Thy means the not your it wont make sense to say "Inside your broken body of me" when it is not you that has this pain but the one who ...

    Mar 26, 2012
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: My Life

    thanks! i love yoda

    Mar 26, 2012
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Why Are You So Drunk?

    Well this is probably the most intresting poem i have read all day. I wont say I love it, but i sure aint going to say i hated it! Let ...

    Mar 24, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Other Re: The Seekers (prologue)(an idea)12+

    This was only an idea its not really a chapter it did say prologue on it right?

    Mar 24, 2012
  • Poetry » Horror, Dramatic Re: The Last Lullaby

    thanks!

    Mar 22, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Horror Re: Lady of the Dead and Desceased (prologue)

    oops sorry my mistake. the part in italics is a vision she had before we go into the real action.

    Mar 14, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I'm Sorry

    Ill see if some of my frineds will do it. I have a good tune in mind

    Mar 14, 2012
  • Poetry » Narrative, Literature Re: Daddy?

    This poem made me cry, cause that is pretty much how my mom left me behind. I can understand the depth in this poem even though it might not hae ...

    Mar 14, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Horror Re: Chaz Learns a New Word - Chapter 1: Closing Time

    Awww man. With that first sentence, I was screaming my head off in disgust! I mean its good, but a head in a microwave? Ew ew ew!!!! Other than taht ...

    Mar 13, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I'm Sorry

    This is so lyrical. I can put this into a song with my cello and a couple good friends. Youre pretty good at this poem, but tone down a bit. ...

    Mar 13, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: Him and Her (Working Title)- Prologue

    This is pretty good Rainbow. One things I have to nit pick at is when you said "So, on I ran threw the hall way," It is supposed to be ...

    Mar 13, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Pretty Girls Can't Lie- Chapter 1

    This story man... It has an amazing tie to it. Attracted to girls, but ends up kissing a somewhat hot young man at the end, it puts such a twist ...

    Mar 12, 2012


The thing about plummeting downhill at fifty miles an hour on a snack platter - if you realize it's a bad idea when you're halfway down, it's too late.
— Rick Riordan, The Son of Neptune