User avatar

deletedaug23

background by nick blinko, pfp by bryan charnley

  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: A Piece of Me

    Strange here, and I have a review for you this marvelous review day! The main theme of this poem is vulnerability. It shows that one wears their hearts on their ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: Recipe for a Good Life

    Strange here, and I have a review for you. Great idea, wonderful idea in fact. This is a good life motto for a person, and that's the best part of ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Bedroom Thoughts

    Well, this was extremely unexpected. I can't control my laughter from this. Strange here, and I have a review for this. Oh, god. This is sad yet hilarious. I'm sorry ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, Humor Re: An Essay on Society (from the perspective of a cat)

    Hey Letiki, I believe? Strange here, and I simply have no words for this. The idea is so simple, yet hilarious. I wonder what the Cat was saying, to be ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: Unfinished Business

    Strange here, and this left me awfully "blue" (Puns are amazing, right?) This is a true goodbye poem. Not only does he hold a piece of your heart, but the ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Humor Re: Princesses Anonymous

    Why, hello Lucrezia! Strange here, and I still have yet to review one of your works. I waited until deep review day to review this. I have so much praise ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Why?

    Hey Tulip, I took up your offer! As you may have guessed, I'm Strange. I clicked a random poem in your portfolio and decided to review it! This message packs ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: Each Day

    Hey Messenger, I have a review for you! I'm Strange, I believe we met before. To be honest, I'm not really religious. The subject is so confusing. Its like a ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: What day is it?

    Hey Cheetah, I know we're on different teams, but this doesn't stop me from reviewing doesn't it? Review day is a great holiday. It allows people to get feedback on ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Is Murder a Mystery?

    Strange here, and I have a quick review for you. This has a great theme. This honestly reminds me of Scream. It breaks down the generic plot points of each ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Sweet Caroline

    Hey Gummy, I have a good ol' review for you on this review day! My name is Strange, and I honestly don't know if I reviewed one of your poems ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, Realistic Re: Flakes

    Hey AEChronicle, I believe I haven't reviewed for you yet! I'm honestly shocked. What a poem to introduce your writing style. I really did like this. The imagery was so ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: (Deleted)

    Hey Brainiac, how's Superman? My name is Strange, and I have a review for you, teammate. I do want to say I liked this poem, but there are some flaws ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Culture Re: Digital age, I'm a lover

    Strange here and I have a review for you on this fantastic day! I really like how you tackled a tough subject on the digital age. Everyone is always debating ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: loveholic

    Hello, fellow teammate! My name is Strange and I have a review for you. I'm sorry if this is a sour note to start on, but I hate Valentine's Day ...

    Jan 26, 2014


In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian