User avatar

deletedaug23

background by nick blinko, pfp by bryan charnley

  • Other » Dramatic, General Re: Delete

    Hey, yo, CaptainSaltWater! Strange here on this fantastic day and I have a review for you! Alright, to start off, this is going to be one of my usual reviews ...

    Jun 15, 2015
  • Other » Realistic, General Re: Nightly Thoughts(Trigger Warning)

    Hey, yo, kat13254 and LittleSister! Strange here on this fantastic day and I have a review for you guys! Okay, this is actually going to be a fairly short review. ...

    Jun 15, 2015
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Science Fiction Re: 'Til Death Do Its Part

    Hey, yo, JKHatt! Strange here on this fantastic day and I have a review for you! Cool, I rarely write short story reviews. The reason why is that I sometimes ...

    Jun 15, 2015
  • Article / Essay » Health, Other Re: Freewrite #1

    Hey, yo, Raevynstar! Strange here on this fantastic day and I have a review for you! This isn't the type of work to send good vibrations towards the reader. It ...

    Jun 15, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Special- From the Diary of Teresa Demor Draken

    Hey, yo, RockenMageSammy! Strange here on this fantastic day and I have a review for you! I take as this is the opening to a series of poetry, which is ...

    Jun 14, 2015
  • Other » Realistic, Other Re: Dear Alexis

    Hey, yo, CaptainSaltWater! Strange here on this lovely day and I have a review for you! Okay, cool, the discussions that we have had throughout the past often made you ...

    Jun 14, 2015
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, General Re: Our Generation is Obsessed With Perfection and Popularity: Are you One of Them?

    Hey, yo, faithmakesitbtter! Strange here on this fantastic day and I have a review for you! Alright, this is probably going to be mostly a review on the message of ...

    Jun 12, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Are we out of the woods yet?

    Hey, yo, retrodisco666! Strange here on this fantastic day and I have a review for you! I've been a fan of your poems for a while now. They usually provide ...

    Jun 12, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: Algebra and Mystery Meat

    Hey, yo, Raevynstar! Strange here and I have a review for you on this fantastic day! Humor/satire haikus? Those always rock. Now, I do tend to read a lot of ...

    Jun 8, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Humor Re: Pollen

    Hey, yo, Wonderwoman! Strange here on this fantastic day and I have a review for you! Okay, I see this listed as Humor. Though it does have some comedic elements, ...

    Jun 8, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: My Favorite Time of Year

    Hey, yo, Wonderwoman! Strange here and I have a review for you on this fantastic day! Okay, so, I do have some complaints about this poem. What poetry really relies ...

    Jun 8, 2015
  • Poetry » Satire, Humor Re: Church

    Hey, yo, GreenLight24! Strange here and I have a review for you! You are dumping a lot of poetry right now, which is awesome because they are all comments on ...

    Jun 3, 2015
  • Poetry » Satire, Humor Re: RimChainHook

    Hey, yo, GreenLight24! Strange here and I have a review for you! When I clicked on the Green Room, and saw three works submitted by you, I was shocked. Probably ...

    Jun 3, 2015
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Blast Off

    Hey, yo, Pretzelsing! Strange here and I have a REVIEW for you. Obviously, my dry humor has come into play so that's why I capitalized REVIEW. Since I'm a poetry ...

    Jun 3, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: Just Some Things I Wanted to Say

    Hey, yo, Tigerlilly37! Strange here and I have a review for you on this fantastic review day! Let's get into this review, shall we? I'm not a fan of romance ...

    May 31, 2015


The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.
— Alvin Toffler