User avatar

deleted17

wholesomereader

  • Short Story » Humor, Other Re: When Life Gets Boring, Make Moon Cake.

    I'd never heard of it, so no, I did not know that. Thanks for telling me though. *Wishes that I'd heard of it before I'd reviewed*

    Aug 18, 2013
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Ten Negative Signs That You're A Writer

    This is true for me, unfortunately. But nonetheless, it's true.

    Aug 18, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Science Fiction Re: Preventing The End Of The World iv

    Uh... Is this a Goku version of Herobrine or something? Because if you stare at it for to long in the silence, it starts to creep you out.

    Aug 16, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Summer Rain

    When I read poetry, I try to decipher it, because it used to be really difficult for me to, so I break it down stanza by stanza. It really helps ...

    Aug 16, 2013
  • Lyrics » Narrative, General Re: Fly Away

    I AM SICK OF FREAKIN' SONGS ABOUT FREAKIN' GIRLS OR BOYS OR GETTING TOGETHER OR NOT. WHATEVER! Let's just say that I'm sick of the stuff on the radio.

    Aug 15, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Science Fiction Re: Preventing The End Of The World iv

    Thanks. Like your avatar! :D

    Aug 14, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Such A Beautiful Nightmare

    Four!? Yeash, you work fast.

    Aug 13, 2013
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Other Re: Raindrops

    Well this was interesting. It kind of makes sense

    Aug 11, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Confessions of the Confused

    Same here

    Aug 11, 2013
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Eat me.

    Huh?

    Aug 10, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Confessions of the Confused

    Well...this was interesting. And this is a great poem. (poetry is my strong suit either) This is good. Got anymore?

    Aug 10, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Untied! Err...United!

    oh

    Aug 10, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Untied! Err...United!

    In seventh grade English please. I know what animosity and pandemonium mean but what the heck does Sesquipedalianist mean?

    Aug 9, 2013
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: i never lernd to spel good

    how tru! wy iz thiz inz potry?

    Aug 9, 2013
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Literature Re: ----

    And be put down constantly? No way Jose.

    Aug 8, 2013


Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
— Winston Churchill