User avatar

dasiamari

  • Short Story » Romantic, Fanfiction Re: Snow White's First Night 18+

    Um...wow...your thirteen? Maybe you should write stuff a little more...well...age appropriate? But since you didn't, your story is pretty well written, with good grammar and enough detail. But its onl

    Aug 6, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: Fallen Star

    I really liked this poem. I was once told there was an Architect who desired perfection, and built his home out of stars and novas, unconcerned by the petty wars ...

    Aug 5, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: What am I?

    I can’t start on my own, but I can dance and leap and tease and laugh! ((Laugh? I understand the rest but fire doesn't really laugh in anyway.)) I can ...

    Aug 5, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Victim

    Acid trickles by the down of her protruded cheeks Synchronising (((Synchronizing))) with flood from her chain-sawed wrists.(((Do you mean her wrists are sawed off?))) Externally weak, she stances and

    Aug 5, 2012
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Our Summer in Silverdale

    Hi. This is good. Stanza would help it be easier to read and it would look neater. Also capitalization and grammar could use some fixing up. "But you be miles ...

    Aug 1, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Drackel

    Soul! I loved this! Post more! "but I had the advantage of being far better with warding " Just wondering, did you mean wording? Other than that I have no ...

    Jul 31, 2012
  • Lyrics » Spiritual, Romantic Re: Trust Me

    Love it. its truely awesome

    Jul 31, 2012
  • Lyrics » Humor, Lyrical Re: Merp

    Okay, I already told you that I thought this was awesome in a awkward kinda way so I decided to review. :P Because when I started reading this I had ...

    Jul 29, 2012
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Narrative Re: A Certain Devotion.

    I really liked this. I love the way you started this 'I am a happy death man' You can really see the emotion in this. I wish I could hear ...

    Jul 29, 2012
  • Lyrics » Politics, Realistic Re: Reverend Jim Jones

    I really like this. It seemed deep and I also liked the repetition. Unlike smashless, I like the way the lines are written. My favorite part was "something's up, so ...

    Jul 29, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Land of the Immortal -edit

    Hey! I liked this! Okay in the ninth line it's should be its You should break your poem into stanzas it would be easier to read but, personal preference. This ...

    Jul 5, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Land of the Immortal -edit

    Hey! I liked this! Okay in the ninth line it's should be its You should break your poem into stanzas it would be easier to read but, personal preference. This ...

    Jul 5, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Stay with me, until I fall asleep.

    Hi! Okay so maybe a capital H in heart for the first line? My favorite line was 'Breathing isn't thought of in death' Overall I liked it and everyone else ...

    Jul 4, 2012
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Realistic Re: About This Love

    I like this, expessically the last two lines.

    Jun 26, 2012
  • Other » General, Realistic Re: do you know me ??

    Llama) Periods, capitalization, spelling errors, commas, and chatspeak. Other than that I loved it. The idea was great, though slightly hard to read. But I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED the over all piece. ...

    Jun 23, 2012


Powerful men have a way of avoiding consequences.
— Dr. Harrison Wells, The Flash