User avatar

creativityrules

creativityrules

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Toxic Personality

    Hi!! This is an awesome poem. I can really feel the emotion behind it. It has some problems with punctuation, but you might have meant to leave that out, I'm ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Me and The Past

    Hi! I like this poem because it's simple, and I think that goes along with what you're writing about. It says what it's trying to say very well. I do ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Giants

    Hey! I like this! I like how you weren't completely clear about who you were talking about but I still got what you were saying. You might laugh, but this ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Raw

    Hey! At first, I was like, whoa, this writer needs to work on punctuation. But then, I kept reading, and I understood why you chose to let it go. Sometimes ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: How Not to Feel

    Hey! This is a strong poem. Reading it reminded me of quite a few words that I haven't used for a very long time. Many times, when people write pieces ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Goodbye My Love

    Hi! This poem is awesome! I like the way you wrote about your feelings. It was emotional but wasn't overly dramatic. It was almost like you were talking to someone, ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Trust

    Hi! First off, I get what you're portraying here. Trust means so much, and when it's broken, it's nearly impossible to get it back, at least the way it was ...

    Aug 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Genuine Man.

    This poem was a breath of fresh air. I adore the subject. You won't get any criticism from about the point of this poem or about what you were trying ...

    Aug 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Jolt

    I'm not sure how I feel about this poem. Reading it was definitely interesting, but, at the same time, I wasn't positive about exactly what I was reading. I'm a ...

    Aug 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Brown

    This poem is amazing! The moral of the poem, its rhythm, its imagery...all are wonderful in my eyes! I like that you utilized some quirkiness as well, in lines such ...

    Aug 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: End Of The World

    I love this poem. I can definitely tell that you've written it to a close friend, to someone of importance in your life. True friends are so important. They're there ...

    Aug 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: It will happen again

    Hi! First off, I like the subject of this poem. Everybody has bad dreams ( I know I have ), so it's something a lot of people can identify with. ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Be still my Soul

    Hi! First off, this poem was beautiful. It reminded me of a dream, because, like dreams, it was a jumble of things that I wouldn't think of off-the-bat, but, when ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Just Trying...

    Hey! My favorite part of this poem was the conversation between the teacher and the main character of the story. I'm not normally a huge fan of conversations being incorporated ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Patterns And Colors

    This poem was beautiful, but in a different way than a lot of poems I've read. When I first started reading it, I thought it might be a poem that ...

    Aug 23, 2011


“I am not worried, Harry," said Dumbledore, his voice a little stronger despite the freezing water. "I am with you.”
— Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince