User avatar

chasingstars

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Superman

    Whispers of reassurance. "I love you," "No you don't," "Yes I do." as if taken from experience. the things used to say to each other.. I think you really miss ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Promise

    wow. you capture a dream moment for that poem.. romantic and reminds us of beautiful memories of the past.

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: When You Were Here

    the presence of someone so dear is truly an inspiration for us to see the good in everything. i felt the longing from that poem.. nice work

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Miss You

    Small precious things put into words. Nice piece

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: White Wall

    I think you should sent it to your teacher. :)

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Cry to the Moon

    I listen As does our gracious moon i might replace it with something like, "just like"

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: River

    running water, flowing stream took the bad and create the good.. nice..

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Bathing in the Candle Light.

    The noise the water makes when I move is to loud, too loud, I guess.. nice short poem.

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Old Story

    Goodbye Ricky, was my last thought before the entirety of the other car completely crushed mine. I got confused, if I missed something, your were mentioned about Jason and Peter, ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Friends

    Very true.. and like the rhymes.

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Confessions In The Small Hours Of The Morning.

    Yeah. the busy world at times don't make sense. Looking but not seeing. Hearing but not listening.. Losing your passion to go on. Not having much enthusiasm for a dream.. ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: How Can I Play?

    the death of someone so special, so close to your heart is truly devastating, it change your life . just like that. no point of going back

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A short story: Bartolome

    thank you for taking the time to read my very first posted work here. and thanks for your review.

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Call - Part 1

    true story?

    Jan 10, 2011


But there was no goat man, there was NEVER any goat man!
— OSP Red