User avatar

casey_kent

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: She Hides Behind Her Smile

    I liked it. For me, it's almost like, A SONG. wow. You should put music to this. It's really nice. Good work! Keep writing!

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: DEAR MUM

    It's powerful, intense, sad, heart-aching. I liked it. It's nice. Great job! Keep writing!

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The truth behind the smile.

    I liked it. I like the rhyming, it really went well. It speaks of me too. I try to hide what I feel as much as possible even though I ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Tree -- Draft Two

    I liked it. I liked the figurative language in it. Good job dreamer.

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: There's something about addictive iconics

    It was as good as the first one. Anger, aaaaahh. Feisty woman you are. lol. [s]Liked[/s] Loved it!

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Food

    I loved this. I love the way you wrote it! Good job, Dreamer or Selene as PA calls you!

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Loveliest Spice

    Hey there. I have a poem with the same topic like this too. Search, My Friend. Nice poem.

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Finally Home-prelude

    Uh it was rather short. But I liked it. Maybe you can make it longer by telling what happened and why you think that you are home.

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Lucky Friend

    There are a lot or grammatical errors that you should correct. Anyway, it was nice. I liked it. Happy Birthday trick!

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Oh Baby, How could you?

    Uhh, this is uhh, interesting. It's a bit graphic but it's okay since you rated it anyway. I was nice. Emotions are very strong which is good.

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: bound to you

    I liked it. It was short yet you were able to say what you really feel. Very nice!

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Alone

    It's an interesting poem. Lots of emotion. I like the way you used figurative language. Good Job!

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Night With My Lover

    It might be a short poem but it flowed really well! Good job! The rhyming was very natural. Why don't you make it longer?

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: When you feel.

    It's short and simple. It's nice.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Em Doesn't Like Poetry

    I liked this. It's funny :) It made me laugh.

    Apr 2, 2008


That, sir, is the most frightening battlefield in the world: the blank page.
— Larry McMurtry, Comanche Moon