User avatar

candyhearts

candyhearts

  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: inertia of moving on

    Hai :3 This is such a layered, haunting poem!! It's like each section feels like its own distinct yet interconnected vignette, with so much depth packed into such a small ...

    Dec 2, 2024
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Sweet Cherry Blossom

    Hai :3 Aaa!! What a sweet poem for your mother!! This is so lovely and tender, and I'm sure it would be met well. I'm usually not a fan of ...

    Dec 1, 2024
  • Article / Essay » Culture, Politics Re: Speculations on Love

    Hai :3 This is such a gorgeous and complex piece!! I’m blown away by how deeply personal and reflective it is, yet it still feels universal in so many ways. ...

    Nov 24, 2024
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: I saw the TV glow

    Hai :3 Oh my gosh, this is SUCH an evocative poem!! I love how you’ve used the TV as this extended metaphor ~~ Like, it’s so clever and layered!! The ...

    Nov 24, 2024
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Perpetual Motion

    Hai :3 This is such a neat poem!! I love this so much; it’s so playful and tactile, but there’s this underlying weight to it that makes it feel shocking ...

    Nov 21, 2024
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Seaglass Eyes

    Hai :3 Oh my gosh, this poem is breathtaking!! It’s so vivid and textured, like you can almost hear the waves crashing and feel the grit of the sand on ...

    Nov 20, 2024
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: delicately brewed

    Hai :3 This is so lovely and heart-wrenching!! The whole vibe of this poem is like a quiet, fading memory, bittersweet but gentle, holding on but also letting go. I’m ...

    Nov 10, 2024
  • Poetry » General, General Re: sleeping in separate rooms

    Hai :3 This is seriously powerful stuff!! There is this eerie, almost ritualistic tone, like she's this unshakable force you’re bound to. To me, it feels like a trauma loop ...

    Nov 10, 2024
  • Poetry » General, General Re: the monster in the maze

    Hai :3 Ahh this is stunning!! It's like a a dark, twisting descent that reads like a myth. I’m absolutely hooked on the way you’ve woven the classic story of ...

    Nov 6, 2024
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: you're keeping me alive

    Hai :3 This is so beautifully melancholic, and I'm feeling every bit of it!! You’ve really captured that crisp, chilly autumn vibe in the first line ~~ Like, it’s like ...

    Oct 27, 2024
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, Other Re: Speech: AI Generators Should Not Be Used

    Hai :3 This essay really digs into such a relevant topic, and I’m loving that you’re bringing so much passion to the argument against AI!! I’m totally feeling your energy ...

    Oct 13, 2024
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: teaching notes

    Hai :3 This is so beautiful and powerful!! The way you’ve structured it feels almost like a philosophical lesson disguised as poetry, and that makes it hit even deeper. I ...

    Oct 13, 2024
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: vacuum silence

    Hai :3 This is such a beautifully haunting poem!! The imagery you've woven in is just stunning ~~ Like, it captures that feeling of separation and yearning so well!! I ...

    Oct 8, 2024
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: Birthdays Lost

    Hai :3 This poem is absolutely incredible!! Right from the start, it's so visceral! This not only sets a tone of violence but also suggests a forceful entry into a ...

    Oct 8, 2024
  • Poetry » General, General Re: pollution

    Hai :3 This poem hits hard!! I can feel the frustration and the bleakness throughout, and it’s got this super urgent vibe, like you’re trying to shake people awake. It’s ...

    Oct 6, 2024


Deadlines just aren't real to me until I'm staring one in the face.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief