User avatar

candyhearts

candyhearts

  • Poetry » General, General Re: A Love that Swallows Me Whole

    Hai :3 You're killing it with the poetry!! It's like I'm always reading something from you!! Like here, this is soooo powerful!! I’m in love with the way you capture ...

    Sep 21, 2024
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: it was a distance

    Hai :3 Aaa this is so beautiful and bittersweet!! The metaphor with the dandelion really got to me ~~ Like, it perfectly captures that feeling of being something delicate, something ...

    Sep 21, 2024
  • Poetry » Realistic, Mystery / Suspense Re: a monster's dilemma

    Hai :3 This is so intense and dark, I love it!! The mix of biblical and mythological references with the personal, emotional struggle really gives this so much depth ~~ ...

    Sep 20, 2024
  • Poetry » General, General Re: ​patriarchal postmortem

    Hai :3 This is so good!! I love how raw and layered it feels!! The use of geography as a metaphor to reflect the emotional distance hits hard, like, you're ...

    Sep 18, 2024
  • Poetry » Narrative, Culture Re: vegetable gardens and heirloom tomatoes

    Hai :3 This poem is stunning!! Like, the whole connection between the land and generations is such a beautiful sentiment. There's this sense of something deeper, a kind of shared ...

    Sep 17, 2024
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Adorno said there is no love that is not an echo

    Seoyoung!! Hai :3 Aaa it's so exciting to read more of your stories!! I'm not the best when it comes to prose or even nonfiction, but I love your writing ...

    Sep 17, 2024
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: hatelifeloveyou

    Hai :3 The whole mood of this poem is sooo intimate and tender ~~ I can literally feel it wrapping around me like a soft blanket!! All of the imagery ...

    Sep 16, 2024
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: botany lessons

    Hai :3 This poem is so lovely!! There's this sense of delicacy threaded through it, like you're tiptoeing through someone's emotional garden, literally and metaphorically ~~ Like, it's so soft ...

    Sep 15, 2024
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: Blame the Writer

    Hai :3 I love how you’ve written this ~~ It’s like you're speaking directly to the reader's soul!! The way you’ve woven the idea of being a character in a ...

    Sep 14, 2024
  • Poetry » Realistic, Fantasy Re: welcome home, theseus

    Hai :3 I adore this!! The structure is like a wave crashing and pulling back, constantly pulling me in and then throwing me off balance, which is so Theseus and ...

    Sep 12, 2024
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Realistic Re: You remind me (Of October): A Stalkers poem.

    Hai :3 This is sososo cool!! The vibe is eerie but also kind of sweet in that twisted way, you know? You really nailed that stalker perspective ~~ Like, it’s ...

    Sep 12, 2024
  • Short Story » General, Dramatic Re: Moldering Memories

    Hai :3 I'm not the best at reviewing prose, but this caught my eye!! ^_^ This is sososo beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time!! The way you’ve crafted the ...

    Sep 11, 2024
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Cheerleader

    Hai :3 This is so good!! The tension, the back-and-forth between longing and fear feels like the narrator is trapped in their own mind, torn between wanting this person and ...

    Sep 9, 2024
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: we don't always win//we often forget//i want to be

    Hai :3 I've reviewed one of your poems before!! ^_^ This one is gorgeous!! It's got such a dreamy, introspective flow that really pulls you in and makes you reflect ...

    Sep 9, 2024
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Talking to the Moon

    Hai :3 I reviewed one of your other poems!! ^_^ I really like this one!! It's so soft yet so heavy at the same time!! The conversation-like flow is just ...

    Sep 9, 2024


As a writer, I'm more interested in what people tell themselves happened rather than what actually happened.
— Kazuo Ishiguro