User avatar

burninhell

BurnInHell

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Pilgrim- Chapter One

    Hi! Okay, so I love this so far. You've raised so many questions and I'm curious as to where this is going, which is great. It's like I need to ...

    Mar 13, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Other Re: Congratulations & Coincidences (Near To You - Chapter 1)

    Hiya! So, this is probably going to be quite a short review, simply because I love it so far, so I don't have all that much to say. I love ...

    Mar 13, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Supernatural Re: Naomi

    Hey! Just thought I'd stop by with a review :) Okay so, so far you have the beginning of a great story! You've got a really good mix of mystery ...

    Feb 7, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Evie summers (Gifted?) chapter two

    Ello! Sorry the review is a little late, my wifi hasn't been playing nicely with me lately. Anyways, before I start blabbering on about everything I love about this chapter ...

    Jan 3, 2016
  • Short Story » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Grave Memories

    Hey! So I'm going to start off by saying this is a great piece you've got here. You've got a story while at the same time keeping it short, I ...

    Dec 28, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Whispers in the Water- Chapter 1

    Hey! Okay, so I'm going to start off with asking to be tagged for future parts, I'm so curious about what's going on and what's going to happen next! You've ...

    Dec 27, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Evie summers novel Gifted Chapter one

    Hey! Okay, so you have me completely intrigued by the final part. I really, really, want to know what's going to happen next. So you've definitely got a page turner ...

    Dec 22, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, General Re: Undead Hour part 1 of 3

    Hey Angrynoodles! (I love your username by the way :) ) Okay, so I thought I would drop off a quick review after reading this. So, I'm going to kick ...

    Dec 21, 2015
  • Short Story » Narrative, Fanfiction Re: Why Else Would They Clap?

    Hey, Just thought I'd drop a short review to tell you how much I loved this. You have an amazing way of telling a story. I could envisage every outfit ...

    Dec 19, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Angel

    Oh my gosh! This was amazing! I love it! Wow. Just wow! Hi by the way. As you can probably tell I loved this. I may or may not have ...

    Dec 16, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Champions, The Citadel of Light: Chapter One

    Hello! Okay, so I'm going to start out this review with a couple of suggestions. First of all I'm just going to make a point about checking over your work. ...

    Dec 12, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Fanfiction Re: The Quest for Fire Book One ~ Into the Mists Chapter 2

    Hiya, sorry for the super late review. Okay, so I'm going to start off by saying that I love this! I think that your new title is better than before, ...

    Nov 15, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Eternal Ties Chapter 1

    Hello, Okay, so I'm going to start off with saying that I love this so far! Your plot has me hooked and all your characters are likable. You have a ...

    Oct 28, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: Living Monsters

    This was seriously good! You've got the right mix of creepy and story in there. I was not expecting that of the mother, so it was a surprising twist. I'm ...

    Oct 25, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Nightfall Chapter One

    Hiya, Just dropping by with a quick review. First off I want to say that you've got yourself a really good start here, it draws the reader in which is ...

    Oct 25, 2015


In the winter months, gale storms in Svalbard can reach wind speeds of 130 km/h. Accompanied by or following snowfall, such storms can reduce visibility dramatically, more so in the winter months of the polar night. During these storms, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian