-
Re: Thanataphobic Thoughts
The joy in the world it does pervert, With this part I don't really understand what you are trying to say. Other then that I really liked it and I ...
May 21, 2016 -
Re: Typo Alley~R Part One
"Eating something like that isn't (AS)terrible as a wolf, but for you it mint be a bit too pink. You'd probably (BE)fine, but I'd still let it cook for another ...
May 21, 2016 -
Re: The unforgiven
This is a very nice poem it provokes emotion and is very nice to read. I liked the idea that you have portrayed in this poem, Also Because I am ...
May 21, 2016 -
Re: Life is Different
But all I saw myself as a zero. I would personally rephrase that cause I didn't fully understand it. Other then that one thing I think it is absolutly beautiful ...
May 18, 2016 -
Re: Finally
This is good it needs some work it seems a little depressing but I don't know maybe that's what you wanted. I really like the begining but the rest is ...
May 18, 2016 -
Re: from my heart
This song should be written in song form also it needs punctuation so that people know how to sing it in their head to get a rythem. also I think ...
May 9, 2016 -
Re: Nightmares
This is an amazing song it's really good. The only things that I see wrong is your capitolization in your I's and at the beginings of sentences there isn't much ...
May 9, 2016 -
Re: Ideas-Song
where there's no boy and girl I would do boy or girl instead but that's just me. what I've tried and tried to find in the back of my head... ...
Apr 21, 2016 -
Re: I need a title Help?
You need to capitalize your letter in the begging of sentences and add proper punctuation marks at the end of your sentences. When you think of me am I the ...
Apr 21, 2016 -
Re: Up In A Rush
I love the phrasing I think there could've been more effort put into some of the parts. also in some parts I couldn't understand what you where trying to say. ...
Apr 21, 2016 -
Re: Sightseeing
I thought I saw you walk into the store From the rain, you came soaking wet. It was seventeen minutes to four, And you hadn't spoken yet. If it where ...
Apr 19, 2016 -
Re: Waiting For You
When I started talking to your "enemy." who's the enemy I can't tell personally is it a second girl or boy I can't very well tell. there are a few ...
Apr 19, 2016 -
Re: Rangom Lyric
And pout in her selfie all time I would put ALL THE TIME not just all time. also there are a few I'S that are lower cased when they should ...
Apr 16, 2016 -
Re: Darkness’ Silhouette
(Chorus) Darkness’ Silhouette, Darkness’ Silhouette, Darkness’ Silhouette, It’s what I see it’s what I see I think with this chorus you could add more to it and seeing that it ...
Apr 16, 2016 -
Re: It hurts, Ryu
On the floor where sun rays glow Like sand.... I cry like a mad is better like this On the floor where sun rays glow Like sand.... I cry like ...
Apr 16, 2016
